Chapter 5

" Ayato, what is with all the commotion? " Reiji said to his brother Ayato, who appears in the main entrance of the household.

" Tch, dame you Reiji " Ayato said to Reiji, sending glares right at him.

" Honestly, this area are meant to greet our guests only. " Reiji said to Ayato with a annoying tone. Then he saw a blonde hair human girl pushed Ayato off and run towards to him, she look up to him with those fearful eyes.

" Please help me! " She pleaded to him.

" ....And you are? " He asked.

" My name is Yui Komori, I was send by my father to lived here. " The girl know as Yui told him. Reiji just look at her confused.

" I haven't heard anything of this. Ayato did you know something about this? " Reiji asked his brother, wondering if he know something about this.

" Huh, how should I know. You should've said something pancake. "

" That because you attack. Wait... Pancake? Are you talking about me? " Yui said then pointing at herself.

" Well obviously you. Since your chest is flat like a Pancake. " Ayato said to Yui.

" I wasn't informed about your arrival. " Reiji said

" Um excuse me, but who are you? "

" We can not speak here. Would you please fellow me into another room, take the luggage into her room while you at it. " Reiji said to the butler. Who came out of nowhere. He took the girl luggage then disappeared into a dark shadowing room before Yui eyes.

Once they reach the living room area. Reiji turned to the human so he could know why she come into the mansion anyway.

" Now that we're here. Could you explain to me, what was your reason for coming here? " Reiji asked politely.

" Well... um "

" Fufuf~ Is it true that we have a guest living with us. " Yui looked around the room, trying to find the person who said that. Which she couldn't find the person. She then turns to the right side and saw a guy with a reddish brown hair wearing a fedora. Worn a black jacket over a red jacket with fur bordering hood. White dress shirts with a black tie on, and black pants that goes to his knees. His green eyes staring at her with a smirk on his face. He'd then licked her cheeks, which cause her to yelp.

" You tasted sweet, but not as sweeter then our dear little brother. " Laito said with a smirk on his face, when he see jealousy in Reiji and Ayato eyes when he'd mentioning about their little brother Haruki.

This angers them even more, specially towards Ayato. He didn't liked the idea of sharing Haruki with the others, he wants to have him all for himself. Nobody deserves to have him, not even his brothers deserve him as well.

" No fair Laito, I wanted a taste too. "

A different voice could be heard in the same room they were in. Then Yui felt something wet on her other side of her cheek, which cause her to yelp again. She turned to see another person with light purple hair, light purple eyes has dark circles underneath his eyes. He was wearing a uniform black jacket over a maroon color vest wear a white undershirt with a ruffled victorian collar and a red string tie. Black pants, black shorts knee-socks and brown shoes. And he was holding a stuffed brown teddy bear wearing a black eyepatch that's covering the left side of it's eye and wearing a pink vest with decorated black lines.

The purple hair male lean forward and lick the other side of her cheek. She flinch when he does that and wipe it with her sleeves. Kanato pull away from the human girl. And stare at the mortal.