Chapter 2

All the brothers and including their mothers are down stairs waiting for their father/husband to come into the house curious to know, why he gathers his family in the first place maybe something important. Then they all heard the front door wide open, and reviled Karlheinz the vampire king and husband of this household seeing all the wives and six sons which letting them know and feel the powerful, and yet scary aura. The first wife name Cordelia who is the mother of the triplets smile at her husband then bow to him, the others fellow as well Beatrix the second wife of Karlheinz including the mother of Shu and Reiji smile and spoke.

" welcome home Karlheinz to what brings you this late at night ? "

she ask curiously the third wife name Christa whose the mother of Subaru, who nod to Beatrix question.

Karlheinz smile then speak to them.

"Gather around everyone there's someone who really want to see you all including the six of you my sons." 

They did as he told them to, once all the wives and sons are immediately surround him then he remove the cape from his right side of his arm then reveal a small sleeping baby that appears to be a fuse month old. This put a shock to everyone but to Cordelia felt rage she spoke with demeaning some answers.

" What the meaning of this Karlheinz, why did you bring this child to the Sakamaki household!? "

Karlheinz then turn to his first wife, he could see full rage in her eye, he smirk then turn away from Cordelia to face to the others.

" Why?, you may ask "

Karlheinz chuckle then looked towers his sons

" boys this is Haruki your little brother "

this surprise the brothers until one of the bothers.

" If he's our little brother, then what happen to his mother ? "

Reiji ask curiously so does the other brothers as well.

" His mother die by giving brith to him "

 Karlheinz said leaving some information they all hears a noise, Karlheinz looked down to the child now name Haruki seeing him open his eyes then he looked around it's surrounding when Haruki see all the brothers and including the mothers, he's squealing with excitement with that, Karlheinz kneel down on one knee so all the Sakamaki brothers could see their little brother.

" I want all of you to take care of him and give him the love of each and every one of you understand, he's something that you must protect. "

Karlheinz said to each of the brothers which they nod to their father.

By the time they'er father left, maids take Haruki to his nursery  room once the maid put the baby in his crib and sleep on the bed then the maid left closing the door behind, and walked away from the room everything in the mansion is peaceful and quite at the same time. But it did not lasted when in the house hears Haruki cry's through out the mansion almost a minute later some of the brothers came to the room where they hear Haruki crying, every one of the them walked towers the crib then saw they'er little brother tearful eyes. Ayato whose the young brother of the triples began to smoothing Haruki cheeks with his finger trying to clam down the baby.

" It's okay, Haruki don't cry "

Ayato said letting his little know that he's safe and with his other older brothers but the baby won't stop cry or being clam down this put Ayato and the others worry wondering what made their little brother Haruki be crying this late at night.

" Could he be having a nightmare or sick? "

Latio ask questingly

" He's a vampire, plus vampires don't get sick that easily isn't that right teddy "

Kanato said while talking to his teddy bear.

" And I don't think Haruki would have a nightmare since he's a baby, maybe he got an injury "

Shu ask worriedly

Reiji then check to see if Haruki have any injury while he search for any injury on him but find nothing he then turned to the others and shake his head with a no, while the other two were thinking and the three triples whore trying to clam down Haruki but the baby cry grow louder and louder then ever. Shu then relies one brother is not here with the rest of them are.

" Where did Subaru go ? "

Shu ask making all them looked around the room relies that he's not in the room with them just before anyone could ask about Subaru where about's then they all hear the front door of nursery room open they turned only to see Subaru coming through hold a white rose which made all the brother's in the room curiously and wondering why did he brought a white rose, Reiji push his glasses and sigh then spoke to Subaru.

" Why did you bring that rose here ? "

Reiji ask

" This rose is for our little brother. "

Subaru said which made every one of the brothers confuse as to what he meant by that. Then he walked to the crib, looked down and see the little baby still crying, he then began give the roses towards the infant mouth just before any of them could to stop him but they realize that the crying was stop and replace of the sound something gulping brothers run and go around the crib only to see Haruki drinking water from the white rose that Subaru has brought.

" I finger that he was hungry so I brought the white rose and proud the water inside the rose."

Subaru said which everyone nod but frown at the same time for not realizing that their little brother was starving or not been fed this whole time.

" Poor Haruki, you must be starving this whole time huh."

Laito said, then Shu pick up the baby from the crib bed but had a hard time to hold infant trying to find a right spot to support, a few minute he find the right spot to hold the baby Haruki grip on Shu shirt while snuggle on his chest to letting him know that he's not going to drop him Shu looked down of their little brother eyes seeing that full of light and yet so innocent. Shu couldn't help but smile at Haruki which made him let out sound full excitement to see all of his older brother then they've circle looking at Haruki this put them feel loved to this child that they never have in their hearts.

" Hi Haruki, I'm your big brother Shu, and this is your other big brother Reiji, Ayato, Laito, Kanato, and Subaru. We won't let anything bad happen to you we will keep you safe Haruki our sweet little brother."

He said, now each of the Sakamaki brother may a vow and promise to protect they'er youngest brother from anyone who dare to hurt him or take him away from them, he's their light to shine away the darkness and give them the loved they all desire that's the promise they are willing to take even it cause them their life.