Chapter 3

Many years has pass since then it was here at the Sakamaki mansion lays six older brothers and they're younger brother lives everything was peaceful and quiet but it will not last when a woman screamed could be heard throughout the mansion. The human girl has long dark brown hair, light brown eyes wearing a blue dress with bash brown short sleeve jacket and dark brown boots she kept running through the hallway trying to open door after door but none wouldn't open as she continued running and running, then a sound of heavy breath that echoes throughout the hallway. Then the girl made her downstairs and towards to the front door praying for it to be open, it would seem that her prayers has been heard when she hears door being unlock letting her know that the main door is open. She felt tears flowing down on her cheek knowing there's still hope her to leave this horrible mansion then she open's the door and run outside but little did she know that she has forgotten the promise, that has been made to her since the first day that she came into this mansion a promise that if she tries to escape away from them she will be kill by them but it didn't cross her, she doesn't care what happen to her she can finally leave this mansion and those people lived there.

' I-I'm...free.... I'm finally free!, I can see my family again ' 

But she stop in her trucks when she saw in a shock like state there standing in front of the gates was the youngest brother of the mansion household and has be friends with him from this past week.

" Mary "

The boy spoke the human girl name and stares at with those heterochromia eyes that is fill with sadness and guilt.

" H-Haruki what are you doing out her-"

she couldn't finish her sentence because she was too shock to see the young brother Haruki pushing the gate door wide open just for her.

" Please go, while you still have a chance."

Haruki said to the human girl in which Mary nod to him, just before she could run towers the gates but she felt her shoulder being grabbed, she jumped then Mary looked towards Haruki only to see the shocking look on the boy face.

" O-Oniisan "

Hearing this, it made her blood run cold then the person who hold her shoulder make Mary turned around and saw two pairs of green eyes staring at her, she knows who this person is. He's the third son and older brother of Haruki, his name is Ayato Sakamaki. He then smirk at the human girl who is trembling in fear all the hope and freedom that she had, began to shatter into millions pieces.

" Though you can get away from Yours Truly."

Ayato said to Mary who know's that she will be getting a punishment from him and including from the others triplets as well.

Then Ayato turned away from the girl and looked directly at his little brother who is been trying to avoid making eyes contact to him. He's piss and disappointment at Haruki for trying to help the human girl escaped from the mansion, but he and the others knew that this isn't the first time Haruki would try helping the others sacrificial bride to survive or escaped from this place. Ayato doesn't like Haruki being with the sacrificial bride none of the other brother do, they would tell him to stay away from the brides but he wouldn't listen to them no matter how many time they told him, Haruki couldn't stay away from them he would go to the brides and he would talk to them, laughed with them, and smile at them in which the brothers weren't funded of. For you see Haruki loves them as a brother but Sakamaki brothers loved him more than a brother, but as a lover to him they would do everything for him and won't let anyone take him from them.

" Haruki go back inside the mansion and stay in your room. "

Ayato said to his younger brother.

" But Ayat-" 

" Now Haruki! "

".... yes oniisan"

Haruki said to his older brother

" Good "

Ayato said

With that Ayato left and taking the bride with him leaving Haruki behind, he let out a sigh knowing that the human girl will not last long in which he doesn't like what his brothers doing to those poor innocent brides, even though he wanted to stop his older brothers from hurting them but he couldn't stop them. He felt so weak for not saving the human girls, there's nothing he can do now all he had to do is move on but it will take him time for not feeling sad and pain inside of his heart it ache for losing yet another friend that made with them. Haruki close the gates behind him then walk towards to the mansion where all six older brothers lived, he open the front door and walked inside going up the stairs and headed straight to his room.

Haruki let out a sigh again knew that his older brother Ayato is very disappointing on him for trying to help the human girl escape from this place, he didn't want any of those brides suffering from his brothers which includes the triplets as well. Haruki never understand why his brothers didn't want him to go near those human, no matter how many times he ask one of the brother they would always told him that their are nothing more then a blood bag to them, they are too weak and fragile.

' Just like me '

Haruki though to himself, he shake off that though and continue walk to his room once he reach the bedroom door and grab the door knob, just before he could turned the knob to his room, he felt a present right behind him. Haruki turned around and saw a figure with blonde hair leaning against the wall with his eyes close while having his arm cross, standing right in front of him.

" Shu-oniisan, why are you here ? "

Haruki said to his brother Shu but he alright know why he's here

" Reiji wanted to speak with you about what happen this evening tomorrow "

Shu said to Haruki with his eyes still close.

Haruki lower his head and said ' yes ' to Shu, he then lift up head only to see the older brother gone he let out a sigh Haruki open his bedroom door go inside in his room() then he goes straight to the bed and lay down on the bed thinking and knowing he have to faces Reiji tomorrow but in all honesty he really didn't him tomorrow because knowing his brother Reiji will give him punishment for sure. Shaking the though of that, he then turned his body to the side facing the other side of the room and stare into the window with his heterochromia eyes then he noticed a bunch of gray clouds headed towards the mansion.

 Haruki Room

' Looks like is going to rain pretty soon ' 

Haruki thoughts to himself with that he started to close his eyes and began to sleeps in his endless dreams that is fulling of good memories with his brothers.