Chapter 2: E

Author's P.O.V.

Jungkook and his son just came back from America after living there for almost 3 years with his family.. It has been a meaningful years for the latter, considering the fact that he raised a beautiful boy with so much love in his tiny heart..

'Daddy, why are we here?'

'This is where we gonna live from now on, Jungmin.. Grandpa and Grandma hates daddy for doing right, so now we have to stay here and start anew.. Do you want them to take you away from daddy??' Jungkook asked while looking at his son.

'No!! Minmin is daddy's baby boy!! Minmin will stay with you always.. /pouts/'

'If you do, then maybe we should start with having a new business.. What do you think about a bakeshop? Do you like that??'

Jungmin's eyes went wide when he heard the word 'bakeshop'.. He was so fond of sweets that he once dream to have a store full of pastries..

'Yaay!! Jungmin loves sweets!! Can we make cookies now daddy?? Please?? Please?? Bunbun Minnie is hungry.. And so am I!! Please daddy?? Make cookies for me!!' He cupped his father's cheeks and flashes his puppy eyes.. It was one of his traits that passes through generation..

'Should I call Uncle Jinnie?? I heard that he's in Seoul.. Maybe he can help us with your cookies..'

'Then call him now daddy!! Please?? Please?? I miss uncle Jinnie too..' Jungmin cutely whines.

'Alright baby, if you'll gonna be a good boy, then I'll call him.. For now, you should behave.. Okay?'

'Okay!!'

************************************

Jimin almost fainted when he finished  the 900th cupcake.. Thanks to his two best friends who work so hard, the work has been a little faster than doing alone..

'Ji, can we have these candy sprinkles and chocolates for ourselves? Please??' Taehyung pleaded.

'Are you done with the 900th cupcake?? Did you design it well??  Our client wanted a cookie monster theme cupcakes, so you better had a great outcome..'

'Will this cupcakes suits your taste?? Hobi-hyung and I made it with so much passion and love

'Will this cupcakes suits your taste?? Hobi-hyung and I made it with so much passion and love.. Right hyung??'

'Yes we do!! I hope your client will be happy on his birthday..' Hoseok added.

'I hope so too.. /smiled as he serve some croissants to the two/ Here, you should eat first before consuming those candies.. It's not good for your body to eat only junk food..'

'Thank you so much Ji!! These are my favorite..' Taehyung giggles.

'Suit yourself guys.. I'll just make you hot chocolate..'

And with that, he went back to the kitchen and had some coffee.. He needs it, just like his heart needed someone to be with..

'/sighs/ I guess I should work harder.. Being in love is not in my plan.. It was just a temporary feeling that will eventually fade once the love has been cheated on..' He mentally slapped himself and focused on his remaining orders.. He was too occupied for other things than to find another love..

************************************

Jungkook called his cousin about his whole 'cookie' favor.. He wanted to grant his son's wish cause Jungmin was the kind of son who easily get lonely whenever someone disappoints him..

'I know someone who can help you with your problem, Kook.. He was my baking critique for the past 10 months and gosh! He's the top patissier in the country!!' Jin exclaimed from the other line.

'Well, that's impressive.. Can you ask him a favor regarding this?? Please??'

'Hmm, sure.. But Kook, he was kinda tough to impress.. Once you made mistake, he might definitely leave you alone in the kitchen.. He's too nice to other people but perfectionist to his craft.. Can you handle that??'

'I guess so.. /sighs/ Can I also hire him as patissier in my new shop?? Although I already contacted some of my friends, it was always great to have an upper hand..' Jungkook stated.

'About that, my friend already has an online shop with his best friend.. If you want, you can check his website: calicosweets@chocolatehaven.com.. And Uhmm, he doesn't like to be employed by anyone.. He just love to be on his own..'

Jungkook smiled at the images on his head. If he can make this patissier agree to his proposal, then maybe he can have a great shot in his business..

'Alright.. I'll start working on my business proposal to your friend.. Just please, let me meet him..' Jungkook looked so excited for this.. He needs that person for his shop.. A brilliant guy with great skills and passion for work..

'Sure.. I'll tell him about your request..'

'Thanks Jin-hyung..'

'Anytime Kook..' -call ended-

+++++++++++++

Sorry for the revision guys!! I deleted the original chapter 2, so I hope it still suits your taste.. Thanks for understanding and forgive me!!