Chapter 3: C

Author's P.O.V.

Jin called Jimin about his problem regarding his cousin's request..

'So you just want me to help your nephew to bake cookies? That's all hyung?'

'Uhmm, yes.. That's all! Please Jiminie, do this for me.. I'll pay for your day.. Just help my cute nephew baking cookies.. He just came back from America and I don't want him to feel bad being here.. He just lost his mom due to the divorce of his parents last year.. So please, give him some time to teach..'

Jimin sighed as he looked at his schedule.. It was always full and he also has a deadline to make.

'Hyung, I have 1500 cupcakes to make this weekend..'

'For what? That's too much!' Jin exclaimed.

'For Jeon Jungmin's 3rd birthday.. /sighs/ I need to talk to the celebrant's father.. He must know the costs of the entire product..' Jimin smiled as he saw the cookie monster cupcakes.

'J-jeon Jungmin?? You mean the son of Mr. Jeon??'

'Yes yes.. You know his dad??' He looked so happy and excited.

'Yes!! That's my nephew's name!! At least you can hit two birds with one stone!! /giggles/' Jin exclaimed while clapping his hands.

'Okay, great!! I'll go there now!! See you later, hyung!!'

************************************

By the time Jimin and Taehyung arrived at the bakeshop, they were both thrilled..

'This store is perfect!! Where the heck the store owner?! I wonder if he can hire me?' Jimin grinned and stared at the entire shop.

'Ji, I wanted to have this kind of store in the future!! /embraced/'

'We will have this kind of shop in the future.. Don't worry!' He patted the other's head and smiles. 'By that time, we will no longer have to work hard..'

Even from afar, Jin felt so happy for them.. They became friends since Jin started learning how to bake 10 months ago and it was a great experience having them as friends..

'Jiminie! Taehyungie!' The eldest among the three yelled from behind. 'I've been waiting for you two to come.. How's the trip?'

'It's kinda traffic but it's fun! I wanted to meet my clients.. Where are they??' Jimin smiled at him and expecting answer.

'Oh, they are inside the kitchen.. Go check them out while me and Taehyung will buy some snacks.. I know you two are hungry..' Jin offered.

'Uhmm, are you sure it's fine?? I don't wanna scare the two when they see me..'

'Don't worry Jiminie, they are expecting you..' And with that, the two left.

Jimin felt a little nervous upon seeing the entire shop with lots of beautiful cakes.

'Everything seems perfect in my eyes, yet I definitely hate the other touches.. Even from afar, I can see the entire decorations hurting the eyes of the costumers.. The colors aren't blending well.. /sighs/ They can't actually think that they can attract people just by the modern design of this shop.. They must be kidding me..' He shook his head and look at the other stuff in the shop..

Tiny hands and high pitched giggles where bounced around the empty store as Jimin met a wonderful kid with doe-eyes..

'Oh hello! You must be Jungmin? I'm Park Jimin, you're teacher for today.. I heard that you love cookies?? Is that true??'

'Yes yes! Minmin loves cookies!! And Daddy too!! Can we make cookies, teacher?? Please please?? Bunbun Minnie was waiting for cookies..' The said boy bounce up and down using his heels as he pouted right infront of Jimin..

'Alright baby, stop pouting..' He giggles..

'Jungmin? Who's he?' Another voice just heard around the store. It was alot lower, yet familiar..

'Daddy!! I met teacher!!! He will be our teacher forever!!' Jungmin giggles.

'Oh really?? Well, good day to you, teacher??' Jungkook was waiting for the other to lift his head up and meet his gaze..

'I'm sorry for being rude.. I'm-' Jimin's smile faltered after meeting the other guy's eyes. 'J-ju--'

'Jimin.... /heart beats faster/ Park Jimin, is that really you?'

-----

Yaay!! Triple update!!