Chapter 17: S {Finale}

Author's P.O.V.

For the past four years, Jungkook's family had been living peacefully in London ever since they moved in.. Jimin became a critique in a university for aspiring patissier, earning a 3rd spot for the top patissiers in the world.. He was still full time with their bakeshop, yet he make sure to give more time and attention to his grade schooler son..

Jungmin was already 8 years old and attending his 2nd grade.. He loves hanging out with his Uncle Taehyung and going to Hoseok's dance studio every weekend.. (They moved into the country after Taehyung told them to..) As of now, Jungmin was working his ballet and contemporary dance skills just like his mom back on his highschool years..

Taehyung was still learning.. He took business course and culinary arts at the same time.. Jimin was still his guardian when it comes to decisions and Jungkook help him in their business.. Thanks to their hardwork, the Kim Empire has now entered Europe and becoming global was their top goal..

Jin finally found the love of his life when Jiminie introduced his Namjoon-hyung on one of their parties.. They were now living together in London and happily adopted two dogs.. It was a fresh start for everyone..

Yoongi doesn't care about having a relationship now.. He was a successful music producer in London and got another recognition at the prestigious 2022 Brit Awards.. Thanks to all the love and support, Yoongi was the first Korean who entered the British Music Industry..

Lastly, Jungkook.. He was still the appointed president on Kim Empire.. He never changed.. Even after he met his parents in one of the international business convention.. They tried convincing him to go back but Jungkook only said, 'I will never go back to a place where people didn't care about us.. I want a safe environment for my son and that was provided by the government here.. /scoffs/ Stop pretending that you guys really care cause it's disgusting..' Then he left the two with such a pride.. This was the real him..

************************************

By the time of their 6th year anniversary, Jungkook planned a surprise party for his lover.. He wanted it to be perfect, yet the time for preparations usually conflicted his chances..

So, instead of a fancy dinner date, he just made a nice dinner for his family..

'/deep breathes/ I can do this!! This is now or never.. If I wanted to make him mine forever, then I need to be brave..'

He was chanting this on his head when the three arrived..

'What's going on, baby?? Why are you home early??' Jimin frowned.

'Oh God! This is it..' He mumbled under his breath.

'Daddy? Why are you trembling?? Did something bad happens??' Jungmin asked.

'No baby, nothing bad happened.. I-I just want to ask your mommy about something..'

'Hmm, okay!! Come uncle, let's change our clothes first.. /giggles/'

'Alright baby.. Let's go.. We don't have to interrupt their time together..'  Taehyung replied.

As they left the living room, Jimin came closer to Jungkook and let him take his time to contemplate his thoughts..

'Baby, I need to ask me you something..'

'Sure, go ahead..' Jimin laced their fingers and smiles.

'For six meaningful years, you made me realize that everything was beautiful as it is.. I thought I will be single forever, but here you are.. /cupped his cheeks/ You saved me, JIMINIE..' Then he took some blue box and open it, revealing a silver band. 'Jiminie, the love of my life, the sunshine in my darkest hour, the happiness of empty heart.. Will you marry me??'

Jungkook bit his lower lip as waited for his boyfriend's answer.. He was on the verge of crying, until a pair of lips captured his..

'I thought you will never ask.. /smiles/ I wanted to ask you the same thing, yet I'm scared of rejection, so I waited.. Thanked God you realize that I wanted to be with you forever..'

'God! I'm so sorry for being so slow.. Forgive me, baby.. I promise, I will make our days memorable for the rest of our lives..' Jungkook carries him bridal style.. 'Should we start with the honeymoon?'

'Sure, Mr. Jeon.. I'm definitely waiting for the night..' Jimin winked.

'Don't test me, Mrs. Jeon.. I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE YOU FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT..'

'Alright.. I'll ready myself now..'

Then the rest of the evening was filled with so much love and laughter thanks to the life they swore to be together always..

The end.