Chapter 10: N

Author's P.O.V.

When Jungkook and Jimin found the gang, they were shocked..

'Joonie-hyung? Yoongi-hyung? Hobi-hyung?? When did you guys came?? I didn't even know you're all here..'

Namjoon smiles while the rest of the gang still busy playing with Jungmin..

'Ji, who's the father of this boy?? Is it him??' Namjoon asked while lightly pinching his cheek

'Oh yes.. This is Jeon Jungkook, Jungmin's dad..'

Jungkook shook the other's hands while keeping an eye on his son..

'How old is he??' Yoongi asked.

'He's turning 4 years old tomorrow.. /smiles/ Hmm, where do you wish to celebrate, baby?'

Jimin placed the smaller to his lap and ruffles his soft hair..

'I already made your cupcakes, baby.. Anything else you want me to bake?'

'I want a beautiful cake, teacher!! Please make me a cake.. /puppy eyes/'

'Yes yes, me and daddy will make a perfect birthday cake for you.. Is that fine with you Minmin??' Jimin held his hand and kiss the little boy's cheek.

'I love you mommy!!' Then he embraced Jimin.

Although he was smiling, Jimin felt a slight pain in his chest.. The little boy thought of him as his mother.. Maybe he missed her so much..

'You mean teacher??' He stated.

'No!! Teacher is my mommy.. Minmin's mommy is teacher Jiminie.. Right daddy?'

Everyone looked at the surprised man beside Jimin.. He wasn't ready to answer his child due to the fact that Jimin hasn't able to tell him their real status..

Jimin, on the other hand, nods shyly as they look back at the doe-eyed kid..

'Yes baby.. He's your mommy forever..' Jungkook assured the little boy..

************************************

Jungkook and his son went back to their house together with Jimin and Taehyung.. It wasn't like they're expecting someone to visit, so they haven't noticed the presence of two elder..

'Jeon Jungkook..' A stern voice echoed the entire living room, making the latter flinched.

'Jungmin!! Come to grandma!!' A woman in late 40's happily called the little boy.

'Minmin don't like to come with you, grandma.. Minmin will stay with Mommy..' Then he hides behind Jimin who wasn't prepared to meet them.

'/scoffs/ A man will be my grandson's mother?? Is this some kind of a sick joke?' The older woman glares at him from head to toe. 'Even if it does, YOU'RE NOT SUITED TO BE WITH MY SON.. YOU'RE AN OPPORTUNIST, A GOLD DIGGER!! Maybe you're just using my son for his money!! Am I right?? Should I give you money, so that you could stay away from my family?? Whether you cares about them or not, you are just a STUPID GAY WHO WILL NEVER REPLACE MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW..'

Jimin swallowed the bitterness inside him.. How can a few mean words ruin his entire confidence? They even hurt him from God sake! Was loving Jungkook enough to fight for him? His life was as simple as having three meals a day before.. But now, he is listening to his parent's criticisms and the only thing that kept him alive is the fact that Jungmin and Taehyung was embracing him..

Jungkook, on the other hand, were struggling inside.. He wanted to punch his parent's faces or even kick them out of his own house.. But a part of him didn't want to do anything.. He is starting to feel numb due to the emptiness inside him that eating him alive..

Such a venomous words that cracked his barriers..

'Say something, Jeon Jungkook!! What the fuck is going on your mind to sleep with a fag?! Was having an ex-boyfriend really drag you on the HOMOSEXUAL TEAM?? YOU DISGUST ME!!' His dad choke out a laugh and fix his expensive tux as he looked into the two with such 'youre-a-worthless-piece-of-shit' expression..

Meanwhile, Jungkook only froze there and do nothing while the elders keep nagging him about his sexuality.. It's like an endless wormhole for him and Jimin..

Taehyung looked at his crying best friend while soothing his back with his hand.. This was his job since the first day he met him..

When Mrs. Jeon walked closer in their direction, Taehyung stepped out of his good side and DANGEROUSLY GLARE HER BACK.. He won't let this stupid woman hurt Jimin..

'One more step, OLD LADY and you will regret your decision..' His voice was colder than usual while cracking up his fingers..

'What will you do to me, FAG?? Are you going to kill me with those glares?? WELL THEN, YOU CAN'T LAY A FINGER ON ME CAUSE YOUR NOTHING..'

'Who said I'm nothing?? I can even kill you without having a problem, OLD LADY.. IT'S NOT LIKE I'M SCARED OF YOUR MONEY OR WHAT.. /smirked/ YOU SHOULD BE MORE FRIGHTEN IN ME CAUSE you're no match in my family..'

Jimin shook his head and pulled his best friend back to his original place.. This isn't the right time to tell everyone about his real identity..

'HAH! BIG WORDS FROM SUCH A SMALL PIECE OF TRASH! NO WONDER WHY MY SON IS ACTING LIKE THIS.. YOU BRAINWASHED HIM.. /scoffs/'

'JUNGKOOK WASN'T FOUR YEAR OLD KID TO BE BRAINWASHED.. /smirk/ WHAT A LOSERS.. /took his best friend's arm/ Come on, Park Jimin.. This isn't a place for us.. These hypocrites are WORTHLESS.. I'M SO DONE WITH THEM..'

Jimin bit his lower lip and let the other boy drag him.. Even after they got out of Jungkook's house, his heart was still clenching in pain..