Chapter 41

Y'all this book coming to an end 😭
——————————-

Corie Rayvon.

"Baby I'm not feeling good

"Baby I'm not feeling good." I whimpered to Kevin as my stomach started hurting again. I was cuddled against his chest as his family and mine was packing up to leave tomorrow morning. Christmas just pasted and the New Year was in a couple of hours.

"Your cramps still hurting you ?"

I nodded into his chest.

"Baby I don't think these are cramps."

"Yes they are."

"But they never been this bad."

"Kevin don't tell me about my own body." I snapped.

"Woah chill out. I was just saying."

I winced as my lower half started to hurt also.  I took a deep breath before feeling my body relax after tensing up again.  The pain hit again and it was so bad that tears raised in my eyes. I tried to not sniffle but I did , causing Kevin to look down at me.

"I can't see you in pain anymore. I'm taking you to the hospital."

"I don't need to go."

He ignored me and slid me off his lap , standing up. He grabbed my hands and pulled me up but I could barely feel my legs. I felt them shake before I almost fell. Kevin quickly caught me and picked me up.

"This isn't cramps and you know it."

He grabbed his keys and carried me out the door. He placed me in the passenger seat and got in the driver's seat. Kevin texted his mom and told her that we would be right back. We got in the hospital and we were immediately placed in the room.

My doctor came in with a smile.

"Hello Corie."

"Hey Doc." I gritted out as another pain hit me in the stomach.

"What's going on ?"

"Nothing."

"Apparently her cramps are bad but I know theses aren't cramps." Kevin told her. I eyed him , what a snitch.

"Are you pregnant or trying ?"

"Hell no." I said, shaking my head.