Chapter 15

Corie Rayvon.

I walked out the airport to hear the paps outside

I walked out the airport to hear the paps outside. I sighed, knowing that my Snapchat saying I was coming back home was gonna give them ideas. I texted my dad and he told me that he's in his new Escalade that I bought him long time ago. As soon as I walked out the doors , I had to cover my eyes because of all the pictures.

"Corie ! Is it true that you are sleeping with someone from the Warriors ?"

"Why did you turn down Cosmopolitan ?"

"Are you here because of the Warriors game tonight against the Rockets ?"

I decided to respond.

"Nah , I'm here for my parents. " I told them , getting in the car as my dad drove off.

"Where's that little boy at ?"

"He's at practice and he will come meet you after his game."

"Mhm. Me and him need to have a chat." He said, driving off from the paps.

"Okay."

"How you been kiddo ? We don't really here from you that much."

"Sorry . I've been flying between countries and catching up on my Youtube channel."

"It's fine, it just means that you aren't out here partying and drinking like you used to."

"Okay." I said, done with the conversation. I got on my phone and texted Kevin to have a good game. He read and didn't respond. I looked down and I read the text he sent.

I don't love you . I've been sleeping with some hoe. I want to breakup.

I snickered, knowing it wasn't Kevin. He doesn't sleep around and we haven't said I love you yet so I texted back.

Who's on the phone ?

💙 Kev 💛 My bad and it was Draymond dumbass and thanks babe.

My dad might watch your game so play well.

💙 Kev 💛 Don't I always ?

Not when you miss knocking Westbrooks dunk down.

💙 Kev 💛 I'm beating your ass on sight tonight