Chapter 9.

Corie Rayvon.

I walked into the club to get escorted to big VIP section that Jilly rented out for her birthday

I walked into the club to get escorted to big VIP section that Jilly rented out for her birthday. I walked up the steps to see most of the team was here.  I knew Kevin was going to pop up somewhere but I didn't know where. I walked up to Klay.

"Hey Cor."

"Hey." I responded , giving him a quick hug before pulling away.

"BITCH!"

I turned to Jilly and my eyes widened.

"What the hell ? Klay you let her leave like this ?" I asked him

"I only let her since it's her birthday."

"Why do you have a jacket on with the shorts I asked you to wear ?" Jilly asked me.

"They were a little short." I mentioned. I was used to wearing little to none clothing but my ass cheeks were about to fall out in these.

"So ? It's my birthday."

She snatched off the jacket to show the short ass shorts I was wearing. I grimaced at the fact that my thighs were out.

"Damn , I picked a good outfit. But why didn't you come with Kevin ?" She asked me. Right after she said that , I heard some of the team shout.

"KEV'S HERE !"

I turn to see that he has a pretty girl on his arm. She was brown skin and slim thick , with a white bodycon dress on. She was unbelievably pretty and that made me insecure. I turn back to Jilly.

"That's why . Um I'm gonna go home."

She grabbed my arm.

"No you aren't."

Klay awkwardly left me to fend for myself.