Chapter 17

Corie Rayvon.

"Baby wake up."

I groaned, rolling over. I felt the covers being snatched off of my naked body and I still laid on my stomach with my leg hiked up.  A hand hardly slapped my butt and I screamed.

"That hurt." I whined.

"Get up , we have to leave in fifteen minutes." Kevin said before walking away. I slowly got up , stretching. I looked down at my legs and got instantly mad. Hickies were covering my legs. I grabbed my two piece burgundy set I got from Fashion Nova and threw it on the bed. I took a shower and had ten minutes left. I lotioned and put on deodorant before putting on my two piece set.  I grabbed my white sandals and my phone, running downstairs.

My phone buzzed.

💙 Kev 💛 I'm outside

I walked out the door , not bothering to bring my purse because I knew it was gonna be a big problem with him. I stood on the top of the steps and Kevin was standing there at the bottom.

"Wait, I gotta take some pictures of you."

I posed multiple times at the top and when I got to the bottom , he made me model some more.

"Goddamn , I'm lucky as hell." He said. I took his phone and followed him to where ever we were going. I liked two and sent them to myself before deleting the rest. A message notification popped up before I gave Kevin back his phone.

Monica hey I haven't heard from you in awhile

I stopped walking and blinked to see if I was actually seeing this. Kevin noticed me not walking and turned to me.

"What's wrong ?"

"Nothing , I was looking at something."

We kept walking and he didn't care that I had his phone. I wasn't going to be nosy in his phone but something told me to look.  I scrolled through their conversation and I didn't know how to feel about it. She was obviously making advances at him and it wasn't like he made clear that we were together. He never told her to stop and it seemed to encourage her to keep doing it.

I didn't know to be mad or happy.

I gave him his phone back and posted the pictures on my Instagram.

"We're here

"We're here."

I looked up from my phone and gasped. We were at air balloon area. I screamed and jumped on Kevin , giving him the biggest hug I could give. I told him a long time ago that I always wanted to go on a hot air balloon date. I ran over to it and was ready to get on. The clouds partly covered the sky before we took off from the ground.

 The clouds partly covered the sky before we took off from the ground

"It's beautiful." I smiled , looking all around us.

"And I know something else even more beautiful than the view."

"I wonder what it is."

"If you think I was gonna say you, you are wrong."

I gasped and hit him in his arm. He laughed and pulled out a picnic basket of fruit and breakfast food. He dug deeper until he pulled out a doughnut that had bacon pieces on it.

"I think you would want something like this."

I snatched it from him and destroyed the goodness of the doughnut. I was almost done when I noticed the way Kevin was looking at me. He let out a chuckle before eating a strawberry.

"Don't laugh at me."

"I'm not. I didn't think you were that hungry."

"I'm always hungry."

We ate breakfast before he held me as we watched the sun fully rise back up again from behind the clouds.  I was sad when we were put back on the ground. Kevin was talking to the one of the guys when one of the people working with the balloons came up to me.

"Here's your picnic basket." The man said with a French accent.

"Thanks , I like your accent. How long have you been doing this ?"

" Many years , but this is the first time someone flew us out for just one ride."

"What ?"

" He called us last night and said he needed us over in a couple hours for a balloon ride. Sorry I have to finish cleaning up." He said, pointing behind me and leaving. I looked behind me to see Kevin talking to another guy. He shook their hands and walked over to me.

"You ready to go ?"

I smirked.

"Yeah come on."