"That was until we lastly found you under a small girl. She was holding her dress to your face which protected you from inhaling all the smoke." Metal face spoke. 

Emotions you hadn't felt before bubbled up. It felt hot. Tears started streaming down your face. Why? Why did it turn out this way?

"What now?" You asked looking up at them. What were you to do now? You had nobody. Nothing to go back to.

"Well, for starters my name is Namjoon." The brown haired one said. He extended a hand out to you to which you just stared at. What was that about. Unsure of yourself, you put your hand in his and just held it. 

"You're supposed to shake it hun." Metal face chuckled. You looked down at the hand. Shake it? Aggressively you shook it up and down hard making everyone in the room burst out in laughter.

"No no no sweetheart. Like this." Namjoon said gently shaking your hand. 

"Yeah, no way we are just sending her out on the streets like this. Plus where would she go? The cardboard boxes on the corners or trash bins?" Metal face snorted. "My names Jungkook by the way. Nice to meet you." He said. He extended his hand out to you and you shook it properly this time.

"And I'm Martha."The pink lipped person said. You shook her hand as well.

"Why are your eye lids pink? And why are your lips red?" You blurted out. 

"Oh darling, it's makeup. I can show you one of these days if you'd like but for now that is our smallest priority." Martha replied.

"Why is your hair short? Why are you so tall? Why are you so wide?" You questioned the others.

"Because we're men?" Jungkook replied looking down at himself.

"Men?" You asked. What was men?

"Uhhh Martha????" Namjoon asked. 

"Well umm. I'll teach you privately in a bit...."Martha mumbled. Why did everything have to change? Was this good or bad? You were so unsure of yourself and what was happening all around you. Maybe it would be ok, you told yourself. Maybe this new life will be what you've been patiently waiting for all your life in the basement.

----------------------------------------

Namjoons POV

"Alright boys, now that I've briefed you all on the situation we need to go talk to the commander." I said to my team. We were a special ops team of 7 members who helped with special cases. "Are you all ready for the responsibility that this mission will bring onto us and our team?" I asked them. They all looks strong willed and determined.

"After seeing all those dead children and teenagers. Yes I am." Yoongi replied coldly.

"Me too!" The rest of the boys replied in tangent. 

"Alright let's go then." I said jumping up from my seat. Together we all marched down to the commanders office. It was time to bring y/n to a home without abuse. To home where she can learn to be what she was always meant to be. Loved.

-------------------------------------

Y/n's POV

"Martha, now will you tell me about men?" You begged. She was typing on something she had called a 'computer'. 

"Fine, then will you be patient and wait for the men to come back?" She asked.

"Yes! Thank you thank you thank you!" You shouted excitedly. Martha stood up and grabbed a few pieces of paper from a folder and sat down in a seat beside your bed.