"Why would I?" she asked. "We just started dating" she says.

"Oh" was all I could say.

David started to get up off the floor and he looked very angry, yet sad, and lost.

"Get off my girlfriend" he shouted in my face and Selena ran behind me.

"You tried to rape her I don't think she wants you at the moment" I scoff.

"Don't you mean I never want him" she said.

"Selena I'm sorry I don't know what got over me" he tries to apologize.

"Just leave and never call me again and I won't call the cops" she threaten.

"Your breaking up with me?" He asked like he didn't know the answer.

"Y-yes I a-am" she said shakily.

He was about to leave when he stopped in his tracks and looked at me "Zayn" he called me out and I was completely shocked and taken aback.

"Yeah?" I say.

"Take care of her" he said before walking out.

I looked back at Sel and she looked relieved to finally get him out of her life. I looked in her eyes and I know she didn't care for him all she wanted was someone to love her, hold her, care for her, respect her, and I felt like she wanted me.

"Selena" I say and she looks at me with questionable eyes.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Do you think it's the perfect time to say your no longer mad at me?" I wonder.

"Yes Zayn I'm no longer mad at you" she smiles and walks into her bathroom and I followed her.

Selena's POV

After that almost raped moment with my now ex boyfriend David I feel a little calm now. And now that me and Zayn are on good terms I don't have worry about if are friendship is going to work out or not. I decided to have a bubble bath because I'm tired of guys putting stress on me.

I walked into my bathroom and Zayn followed. I don't know why and I really don't care all I know is that his presence was needed and without him I would've been raped. I turned on my tub water and put my soap in so it can be nice and foamy.

"Sel" Zayn called out to me as I was putting my hair in a bum and was about to take off my clothes well what ever else of what was left on my body.

"Zayn" I say.

"Do you mind" he said pointing to the tub.

"Mind what?" I questioned fearfully.

"If I shower with you" he smirked.

"What!" I whispered-yelled while blushing at the fact that he wants to.

"Please I miss holding you, kissing you, being with you. Please." He begged and I playfully rolled my eyes.

Minutes later I finally gave in and Zayn and I were in the tub together. I was sitting on top of him as the bubbles covered our naked bodies. We we're talking about funny stuff that happened in the past, he kissed my neck a lot and I would blush just at the fact that I have Zayn back in my life. I love Zayn no matter what, I would always be by his side even when he hurts me. I can't lose him not now not ever.

"Hey Sel" Zayn said holding me while I played with the bubbles.

"Yes Zayn" I say not really paying attention.