"I can be spiderman, I climbed into your room without dying" I groan embarrassedly

I look down, trying to hide my tinted cheeks. Not a good idea. His sixpack appears in my sight and I can't stop looking at it again.

"It's distracting you isn't it?" he huskily whispers in my ear

The words I want to say, don't come out of my mouth, so I just stay quiet.

"Your clothes are distracting me, I can help you out of them" he continuous to whisper and I shiver, not bad, a good shiver.

He checks me out and I put my hands on his eyes, to stop him from looking at me like that. It's making me self-conscious when he looks at me like I have an amazing body. I'm starting to feel ashamed of myself and this are mostly the moments that I start to ramble.

"N-no, what are you talking about? Of course not! And I'd like to keep my clothes on, if you don't mind. That's ridicu-" I start to ramble

"Shh. We both kn-"

"-Why do you think that? How is it even possible for you to have a sixpack? I never see you train or something. Does it just magically appear?" I ramble again

"Relax Little-"

"Oh god, are you a wizard? Do you just give yourself a sixpack? Why would you keep that kind of secret from me? That's so amazing"

I try to push him off for 10 more minutes, but he isn't budging. All this time I keep on rambling and Mason tries to calm me down, but it's not really helping.

I try to push him off me again, but he is like iron man. He doesn't move an inch. Eventually I give up and just lay underneath him.

He gives me an amused look and I almost burst out laughing when I realize that I drew on his face.

"You're right, it's distracting me! You're distracting me! I came here with a purpose and now my precious energy is wasted on my non-existing Spiderman skills. How mean of yo-"

The moment I feel Mason's lips touch mine, I stop talking. His kiss is soft and sweet. After a few moments of shock, I kiss him back. I feel tingles everywhere throughout my body as we kiss.

I blame the tingles on the fact that I'm tired.

After a while he pulls back and smiles at me.

"Thank the lord, she finally stopped talking" he mumbles to himself

Dang. That hurt way more than it should've had. One way to make a girl feel used.

"You're a good kisser, Little A" he whispers in my ear again

I feel my cheeks getting warm and I turn my head away. I don't like to be this vulnerable. Ah, for goodness sake, I hate being this vulnerable.

I start hitting him on his chest again, but stop when I realize it's not going to work.

"Can you please let me go?" I ask embarrassed

He grabs my chin and makes me look at him.

"Look at me, Lex"

I look in his eyes and he softly flicks my nose as he chuckles.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed"

This is not really helping me at all, as my cheeks are already red, they're only turning redder now. Thanks a lot, Mason.

"Mason can you please let me go?" I beg him

"Neh, I like this position too much" he smirks

I'm really not in the mood for this right now.

"So you're just going to sleep in this position the whole night?"