1.

4

4.3k likes, 203 comments
kimjina._: S A T U R D A Y ;)
--
view all 203 comments.

s1hunn12: outfit 😍

user1: jina, you need to tell us where you get all your clothes frommmm ☹️

user2: who's only here because her and jhope are friends?

junghobii: ^^ huh?

kimjina._: thank you 😊 @s1hunn12

junghobii; k, act like you didn't see that i was online :/

btsexcuseu: ^ lmao hoseok.

user3: imagine if they went out??

user4: @user3 why would he go out with someone like her?

(load more comments)

--

i finally got off my bed after hearing someone knock on the door. whilst i eat my ramen, i go over to the front door to reveal hoseok standing there wearing a black hoodie that fit him well, dark blue denim jeans, puma sneakers, and round glasses to pull off the look.

"oh, it's you." i shrug with a mouthful of ramen in my mouth.

"i'm glad to see you too." he said, sarcastically. i laughed and shook my head.

hoseok and i are really close friends and met because of his and my dad being close friends as well. we spent most of our childhood together but then sadly, after years and years, he had to leave after getting in touch with big hit entertainment which lead him to be really busy.

luckily, we still talk.

"where are you off to looking all good? surely not wearing this just to come hang at my house, hm?" i tugged at one of the ropes of his hoodie.

"hey! leave it! this was really expensive you know." he pouted.

"i don't care." i told him then started to tug on it more.

"your food will fall out of your hand! stop it jina!" he finally shouted as he snatched my hand away. i let out a small laugh because of his actions.

"fine, fine. it's cold, lets go in."

we headed over to the dining and sat down. "so, why are you here?" i ask him as i push my food to the side.

"hey, why are you acting so rude towards me, jina? i'm older than you, you should treat me with respect." he smirked as he said the last sentence. i rolled my eyes and sat up.

"hoseok, why are you at my house? is that better?" i asked more polite and looked down at my food. i waited for his reply but he didn't seem to be responding.

"h-hoseok? answer me." i furrowed my eyebrows as i saw him looking at my ramen. this boy is getting on my nerves.

"if you wanted some you could've just asked." i sighed and handed the dish over to him.

"ah! thank you." he said like a 3 year old with his childish act.

"okay, i'm here because i want you to come hang with me today." he smiled as he ate the food.

"oh, sure! where are we going?" i ask him curiously.

"shopping." he shrugged and smiled a bit.

"oou, i can't wait." i clapped my hands like a child and went off to get my coat and purse.

"it's not just you and i." hoseok shouted. i stopped halfway up the stairs and looked back.

"w-who's coming then?"

"my friends! they might look familiar to you." he gave me his devilish smirk.

thanks for reading