2.0

;next day

"It's not that serious, you're just making it hard on yourself. Just pick" Beth speaks.

"Actually it isn't easy for me because I actually want to do something with my life. It was easy for you because obviously you're someone who just wants to stay at home all day & eat which is what I call A Sloth" I state as I finish up my pancakes that my mom cooked up for us.

"Just be attentive when choosing Andry" My mom intrudes as she returns from dressing up in her room for work.

"Evidently I will not be like Bethany, mum" I say with a small grin across my face before grabbing my bag and exiting the house.

On my way to school I pondered and thought to my self the whole time about what I want to do. It's all I can ever think about now, it's like choosing will affect my relationships and I just don't want to ruin any of them, especially the one with Liam. I'm so afraid of what my decision will do cause for a fact I know that I'll be living in another state far away where Liam probably wouldn't want to go to.

I stop in my tracks as I see a pair of brows Oxford shoes in front of me. Recognizing they're Liam's shoes since no one in this school wear oxfords. I look up and see a small smile across his face like he's about to tell or ask me something.

"Yes?" I question as I bend one of my knees so that I'm more short from his height.

"Have you chose?" He asks eagerly as he tightens his grip on the coffee cup he holds.

I really hope that this isn't what he's going to ask me for the next 2 months cause it's starting to get irritating.

"Liam you know that I won't have an official decision till the end of May"
"I know I know, I just... I just want to be prepared"
"For?"
"Packing and setting up a goodbye party"

I snort, "You should know that I don't do well with parties."

"Meaning?" He questions curiously.

"Remember when the first week I said that partying is my hobby, that's unless you remember"
"... Oh yeah I remember"
"Yes exactly. Meaning I'm the person at parties who gets... how can you say this, 'crunk'. Basically I'll just be the one who ruins the party"

"No alcohol involved but you've gotten drunk before? You're underage" He states.

I grunt, "Can we just speak about this another time, class starts in like 3 minutes."

"Oh crap, yeah of course. See you later?"
"Yeah"

-

;lunch

"Ugh" Leah moans as she throws her tray onto the table and jumps into her seat.

"What's wrong?" I ask looking over at her with a mouth full of fries.

"College and adult things"
"Oh, yeah I know"
"I got accepted into Harvard"

I my eyes round as I throw my fries across the table. I grab a hold of her shoulders as I squeal like some middle schooler.

"Oh my god! Leah! What the hell!" I shout and embrace her tightly as she leave her arms hanging at her side not returning the gesture.

I let go of her and look at her confused as if she wasn't excited, and she wasn't. The expression on her face left me questionable.

"... I know. Crazy right? It's just that... I haven't been um, saving up which I should've but I haven't. I tried getting help from my mom and dad but neither of them had the exact amount of money that I needed. So I'm just gonna have to wait for a little bit longer to accept and leave"

I frown, "Leah.. Look I know I'm not the comforting type but, I just want you to know that eventually it will get better and you will be at Harvard in no time. It's sad that you won't be able to go there immediately and accept their letter but you did get accepted by them and that's pretty much what matters."

She blankly stares at me before randomly throwing her arms around me.

"God, I don't know where I'd be without you— you know" She says as she rests her head on my shoulder.

I snort, "Never think anyone would say that."

-

After school I decided to head over to Liam's classroom, oddly enough I saw Leah sitting down in the class.

I clear my throat and the both of them snap their heads to the door. Liam gives me a small smile as Leah looks confused on why I'm here like I am on why she's here.

"May I help you, Ms.Barrington?" Liam formally said, trying to keep the conversation normal since Leah was literally in front of us.

"Um, no I was just coming to ask if you knew where Leah was and apparently I now know where she is" I awkwardly smile back and forth at the both of them as they continue eyeing me.

I look over to Liam who was checking me out with a smirk plastered onto his face. Looking from my face down to my legs before going back up to my eyes, I mouthed the words 'stop' before Leah could see what he was doing.

"What do you need me for?" Leah asked as I jumped up.

"I was just going to ask if we can hang, if not we can just do so tomorrow"
"No, no I'm totally free. I'm excused, Mr.Evan?"

He nodded his head, "Yes of course, go along."

She smiled and put her things into her bag before walking out of the classroom and past me. Before I leave with her I hear Liam speak.

"We ever gonna get a day where we can hang & continue the talk about the goodbye party?" He whispers and raises an eyebrow.

I roll my eyes, "I don't think so."

He opens his mouth to speak but I wave goodbye and peck the air as I makes a loud kiss sound. I cautiously exit the room seeing Leah standing there watching me the whole time.

She looks at me suspiciously, "We've definitely gotta talk."

Shit, I really hope she didn't see or hear anything that Liam and I were talking about.