0.9

Andry POV

I open the door gently and see Mr.Evan standing on the other side. I roll my eyes and open the door for him to enter. As he walks past me I smell his scent that turns me on so much that I wish I could just smell him all day. I shut the door quietly and jump onto my bed.

"So what, did my mom send you up here or are you here just to get at me?" I question playing around with my bedsheets.

"None, just came here to check on you. You don't seem okay" He spoke and sat on the bed next to me.

"Well, now that you know about my crippling anxiety and depression you now know what's wrong with me. You might also want to stay away from me because I can be a little emotional at times where someone's nearby and they don't know how to comfort me"
"Oh, well I just came to check on you and I don't want to disturb you"
"Oh no it's fine"

He nods a little and heads straight to my door but I don't want him to leave, yet. I jump off my bed quickly before grabbing his shoulder and turning him around.

"... Um, can I ask about Ariel?" I ask and run my hand down his buff arm.

That was a random question. I guess turning him around for no reason made me think of nothing but Ariel who he's been talking to for the past week.

"Ariel? What about her?" He questions curiously.

"I don't know, it just... it just bothers me for some reason whenever you always talk to her the most out of all of us"
"Well that's because we've been discussing about her joining my football after school class"
"Football? You teach football? And she plays football?
"Mr.Walden told me if I can cover for him the days he's unavailable and yes, apparently she wants to join for some reason. Anyway what's it about Ariel?"
"... Is there something going on between you both?"

"I'm sorry what?" He says in a shocked tone.

"Maybe I should've asked later instead of now" I mumble and turn around about to go back to my bed but he grabs my wrist and spins me around.

"Is it bothering you that Ariel is one of my favorite students"
"Um... no but it does bother me that I can't do this"

I forget what I'm doing and I press my lips against his that a huge tornado starts forming in my inside. I wrap my arms around his neck as he grabs my waist and pulls it close to his crotch, why is this suddenly starting to make me want more. He takes control over me and tightens his grip on my waist and pushes me over to my bed as we continue locking lips. He lays on top of me as he moves his hand up my shirt that wraps around his arm and his hand lays on my neck.

Just then I realize that I'm kissing my teacher, history teacher who I barely know. What the hell was I thinking? I don't even know if this is the way I feel towards him or it's just some type of feeling that's nothing.

"Stop, stop we can't" I say pushing away from the kiss and holding his chest trying to keep him from kissing me, "My mom, she's here."

"Hmph," He says and looks around my room "That's weird I don't see her."

"No, I mean downstairs. Look could we just forget about what just happened because it's just gonna get awkward if we speak about it"
"I'm confused, then why'd you go for the kiss?"
"I don't know I-I just felt like it was something I've been wanting to do ever since I started..."
"Started what?"

"... Started to get these weird feelings and I wanted to see if it's this but apparently-" I say but he cuts me off.

"Apparently it's not this, I could see why all teenage girls go through heartbreaks now. Maybe your right, also this is wrong" Says Mr.Evan "So... I'm just gonna go."

"...Yeah you do that"
"Alright then see you tomorrow?
"Mhmm"

I watch him exit the room and everything inside of me wants to just explode and start to overthink what just happened.

***