0.4

Going to this party will probably be a bad idea but I'm going because I'm that type of cautious girlfriend who'd want to watch over their boyfriend just to make sure they aren't drooling over some other girl. I'm not gonna do much at the party, I'll probably just sit with my jacket on and try hiding my face while I spy on him. I never told Aidan that I was going so he'll probably think I'm not going which is kind of the plan I was going for.

I throw on my navy bomber jacket with my phone in the pocket of my jeans. I push the hairs that sticks out of the hoody inside since I know Aidan will recognize me in a split second from my hair.

I haven't been taking my fluoxetine recently but I haven't been feeling as bad so I mean why not just wait till it hits me again.

I quietly walk down the stairs and through the living room to the front door. I close the door softly and make my way to the address Aidan gave me yesterday just in case I wanted to go. It takes me minutes to notice that the house is right next to the school and has so many flashing lights that's it's noticeable that there's a party.

I look down to the floor and try hiding much of my face as possible as I enter and make my way towards the living room where I find couches that are occupied by some random people I see around school. I sit down on the far left of the longest couch where most people filled up the right side, I haven't found Aidan but I did see that Karen girl with Jared. I take my phone out and text Leah:

Me: Are you going to the party?
Leah: I'm not going remember
Me: Right sorry I forgot
Leah: Why? Are you at the party?
Me: No, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one who didn't go
Leah: Oh okay

I put my phone back into my pocket and when I look up I see Aidan speaking to Karen. I see a large clear bottle that's in his hand and the other hand that lays on Karen's shoulder. He's drunk. This isn't gonna end up well, I have to do something but if I do its gonna consist of me showing my face.

I see him grab her forearm with full force and she follows him to an unknown direction. I get up from the couch and follow them through the crowd trying to not loose them. I see them going up the stairs that lead to only 3 doors, they enter the one that's on the far right. I tip toe up the stairs and see that they didn't shut the door completely, I look through the small crack and I see them on the bed sitting down side to side.

"Uhh, Are you lost?" A girl asks and looks at me with a confused expression.

I shake my head, "No I'm just looking for someone."

"Oh okay"

She shrugs and walks into the other room that's full of people talking and others that are having a major make out session. I gag and look back into the crack and what I see is... them kissing and locking there lips together. I constantly blink the tears that fill up my eyes, I bite the bottom of my lip so hard that it felt like I was ripping out my skin. She pulls him closer into her body as she backs up onto the bed pulling him by the hem of his shirt. I shake my head and run down the stairs with tears streaming down my face as I shove through the crowd. Once I reach the outside, I immediately start running back to my house while I dial Leah. Why couldn't I stop them or try running in there to shove him off of her?

Leah: Hello?
Me: I-I just, can you pick me up
Leah: Wait, why what happened? Are you crying?
Me: Please just pick me up
Leah:... okay

I hang up and shove my phone back into my pocket and continue running till I reach my house. I sit down on the driveway and wait there while Leah pulls up in front of me.

"Andry? You okay? What happened?" She asks and gets out of the car rushing to get to me.

"Yeah, I'm totally fine" I sniff and give her a weak smile "... No. No I'm not fine."

"Obviously. What's wrong?"
"... I went to the party"
"No, no you didn't. Andry you know what this is gonna do to y-"
"I didn't do anything, I promise I didn't drink or smoke. I, I just went there to spy on him and h-he avoided the fact he had a girlfriend"
"... It's your fault though"
"What?"

"Andry, if he knew you went, he probably would've stayed with you the whole night and not forget about you being his girlfriend, you would've stopped him. But guess what, you didn't do anything to stop him from kissing some other girl did you, because y-" I cut her off.

"All of sudden you're taking his side now? Don't you see what I'm going through right now Leah? Do you even care? No. Obviously because your saying the reasons why I should have gone when I didn't want to" I push myself up from the ground and stomp my way to the door.

"Andry look, I'm just s-"
"No, I'm sorry but I'm finished hearing you and Aidan. Even if those things you said are true why can't you just be there for me for once... I have no one."