1.6

{Recap : Andry got detention from sleeping in class. Andry meets up with Mr.Evan tonight for a surprise}

Detention was tedious. I had to sit in the library room with Ms.Spinkle for an hour and a half with a bunch of irritating & irrelevant freshman's who wouldn't shut up and stop talking about memes. I literally thought I was in detention for 3 three hours from how slow the time was going.

Now that that's out of the way, I only had an hour to get ready for whatever surprise Mr.Evan was gonna show me. I didn't know whether or not to look presentable so I just threw on a pair of blue skinny jeans and a wine colored V-neck shirt as well as my wine colored flats.

As I finished up my last touches to my makeup I quickly shove my phone into my pocket and run my way downstairs where I find my sister making food like she always is.

"Where you headed?" She says as she looks at what I'm wearing.

"Out" I said as I grab her car keys that were dangling from the edge of the kitchen counter.

She snatched the keys out of my hand before I leave and gives me a confused look.

"You are not using my car. Get a ride from one of your friends or go hitchhike" She said stubbornly.

I rolled my eyes as I walk away from the kitchen and out of the front door. I didn't have any other choice but hitchhike since I literally have no friends to take me but the good thing is is that the school isn't too far so at least I won't be out of breath & drenched in sweat.

It doesn't take me long before I end up on the schools campus less than 5 minutes. I was extremely nervous since I've never gone out with someone who's literally 8 years older than me and is a teacher.

"Andry?" I hear a familiar voice come from behind me and as I turn around my eyes come to surprise.

"Aaron!" I shouted and I sprint towards him with my arms wide open as I embrace him tightly, "Oh my god, you're here! You're actually here!"

I push away from the hug and examine his face closely to make sure I wasn't dreaming cause it just didn't feel real but after seeing his face up close, it all felt real.

"What are you doing here!?" I question excitedly as I punch his shoulder.

"Well its been a long time since I've seen my hometown and my favorite people so I decided to take a little vacation from the Navy" He responds.

"God it's been forever since I've seen your dumb face"

"Wow, I like being reminded of having a 'dumb face'"

I let out a snort, "How long are you staying?"

"2 weeks, just needed to get away from all the disciplinary & uncompromising. How've you been lately?"

"I've bee-"

"Andry" I hear a husky low toned voice come from behind me and I notice it's Mr.Evan.

I look over my shoulder, "Yeah hold on."

"Who's that?" Aaron asks suspiciously.

"Um, he's a um a teacher of mine. I'm just grabbing some late paper works since I've been slacking of course" I respond, uneasily.

"Of course, Andry the slacker is still out and about"

"You know it. Well I've got to get going, it was nice seeing you though. I'll come by tomorrow night at your mom and dads place"

"Alright sounds cool. See you- oh and stay in school!"

I back away and give him a small goodbye gesture as he turns away and starts jogging the way his mom and dads house is at. I looked over at Mr.Evan who didn't look happy nor pleased at all.