☹ Mini Imgn: Stuck in the Friend Zone

Your POV

I felt like I was losing him. Now I began to forget the life in his eyes, which seemed dim and unreadable. The nonexistent walk between our houses seemed to grow each night to six to nine to fifteen blocks. I wish I didn't live near him anymore because every night I see a new girl through my window in his room. I see the smoke from his cigarettes fog the glass and hide me from his view.

***************************

"Oye, Y/N!" a voice yells and I jolt up in my bed, hitting my head on something.

"Mother fu-" I open my eyes and right before my face is a pair of blue eyes and a smirk.

"Sorry. Didn't realize you normally spazz when you wake up," he says and gets up from my bed, resting on the window sill.

"No, I only spazz around you," I reply and check the time. "Why are you here anyway?"

"I don't know. You stopped talking to me so I thought we'd hang out today," he shrugs with his response.

"Well turn around, Patrick. I'm changing". I wait till he turns so he's facing out the window, his feet hanging over the edge.

 I wait till he turns so he's facing out the window, his feet hanging over the edge

(^ Him secretly)

"I missed you, y'know, Y/N," I hear him whisper and I swallow nervously.