f o r t y - s e v e n

I woke up, slightly confused as to why there was a heavy thing around my waist, but I quickly realized it was Harry's arm.

I turned around so I could face him. He looked so peaceful and cute when he was sleeping.

"What are you staring at, Miss Rose?" Harry's raspy voice suddenly said, startling me.

He opened his bright green eyes, staring right into mine.

"N-nothing." I laughed, putting my hands in front of my face to hide the fact that I was blushing.

I felt his hands grab mine and remove them from my face. He gave me a little kiss which made me blush even more.

"Stop being so cute." I laughed, snuggling my head into his shoulder.

Harry wrapped his arms around me. "You're the cute one here."

"Do you have any plans for today?" I asked Harry.

"What day is it? I lose track of time when I'm with you." he replied.

"It's Thursday babe." I replied.

"I just keep making you blush, don't I?" he teased.

"Shut up!" I laughed.

"You have the cutest laugh." Harry said, purposely trying to make me blush again.

I turned away from him.

"Nooo don't leave me!" Harry dramatically yelled.

I smiled, but he couldn't see that because I had my back towards him.

"Kaitlyn, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." he jokingly threatened.

I still didn't reply, being the stubborn girl that I am.

"Well I guess we're doing it the hard way then." Harry said.

I suddenly felt Harry jump on top of me and he started tickling me.

"No! Harry stop!" I yelled in between laughs.

"Why should I?" Harry asked.

I was laughing too hard to answer, but Harry eventually stopped after a few seconds.

"I hate you, you're so mean!" I pouted.

"I wouldn't say things like that when I'm still on top of you love."

"What else can you do when you're on top of me?" I asked, catching Harry off guard.

"What?" Harry asked, to check if he heard me correctly.

"What do you want to do to me?" I whispered as I pulled him closer to me.

Harry started kissing me, and even though it was really hard to pull away, I slid out from underneath Harry and jumped out of bed.

"So, what do you want for breakfast?" I casually asked, as if nothing had happened.

"You're such a tease. I'm going to get you back for that." Harry smirked.

I just laughed, and repeated my question to see what he wanted.

After eating our delicious waffles, prepared by master chef Kaitlyn, Harry had to leave for an important meeting.

"I really enjoyed spending time with you, babe." I said, sad that Harry had to go.

"As did I. I promise we'll do something again soon. Goodbye gorgeous." Harry said.

We kissed and hugged before I opened the door and watched him drive away.

Harry was finally my boyfriend. I was so happy.

*Author's Note*

yes I know this chapter was very very short but I promise to upload another one very soon!

thank you so much for reading this, I never in my wildest dreams imagined to even get 500 reads and now we're already at 11K! that's actually unbelievable to me so thank you all so so much!

I love you guys! If you enjoyed, please vote/comment or something okay thank you byeee I'm so grateful for you all