s e v e n t e e n

I woke up with an insane headache. What the hell happened last night. I decided to check my phone. It was open on my texts. Oh no...

*Incoming call: my idiot🤷‍♀️❤️*

"I didn't even say yes." I said, answering the call.

"I knew you would, you missed me." Harry cheekily said.

"No I didn't, shut up." I laughed.

"You always say shut up when you're embarrassed it's cute." Harry said.

"Shut up." I subconsciously said, causing us both to laugh.

"I missed your laugh." Harry said, making me blush.

"Why do you always have to be so nice to me, I don't deserve it." I said.

"Why wouldn't you deserve it? You're one of the most kindhearted people I've met." Harry said.

I smiled. "Thank you, so are you."

"I really want to meet you." Harry said.

"Why though?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"I want to get to know you better, and hug you, and hear your beautiful laugh in person." Harry said, making my heart skip a beat.

"I- u-um." I coughed, making Harry laugh.

"You don't have to if you're not ready. I'll wait for you." Harry said.

"Thank you for understanding. I promise we will meet one day though. I want to see you too." I truthfully said.

"Harry!" I heard someone yell in the background.

"I have to go, I'll talk to you soon. Bye gorgeous." he said.

"Bye Harold." I said, causing Harry to let out a small chuckle before ending the call.

Was I starting to like him?

Nope.

Not at all.

Definitely not.