f o r t y - t w o

*Time Skip to 6:30pm*

I heard the doorbell ring and rushed over to it. I was really excited to see Harry again.

When I opened the door, I immediately felt my heart skip a beat. Harry was dressed in a black suit jacket with red details, and a white shirt underneath.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Harry said with his classic smirk on his face.

"Shut up! Stop being so cocky, it makes you less attractive you know." I laughed.

"So I'm not attractive?" Harry asked, stepping closer to me, still smirking.

"T-that's not what I said." I gulped.

Harry laughed, pulling me into his arms, which caught me by surprise. "I missed you."

I felt shivers run through my whole body. "I-I missed you t-too."

"You look absolutely gorgeous by the way." Harry said, grabbing my hand as he let me go.

"Thank y-you." I stuttered.

I closed the door behind me, following Harry to his car.

"Why do you always get so nervous around me?" Harry asked.

I blushed, trying to play it off. "I don't."

"You don't?" Harry said, putting his hand on my knee and slowly sliding it up my thigh, stopping where my dress ended.

"Styles I swear to god if you don't stop teasing me." I gulped.

"Then what?" Harry said, going up a tiny bit more.

I grabbed his hand and glared at him, causing him to let out a small laugh.

"I'm just joking, I mean it's hard not to when you look so irresistible."

"I-I think we're here." I said as Harry parked the car, making him laugh at me changing the subject.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a lot of random conversations, we finished our food.

The waiter came, handing us the check. I quickly gave him the amount before Harry had a chance. "Keep the change." I smiled.

"Kaitlyn, no-"

"Yes. I'm paying, don't fight me on this." I smiled.

Harry agreed, which made me happy.

Harry grabbed my coat for me. "Thank you." I smiled.

Before we left, Harry took me to the kitchen to meet the chef. Apparently they knew each other.

"Let me take a picture of this beautiful couple." the chef smiled.

I blushed, feeling a bit awkward I turned my face away from the camera, hugging Harry.

As we were walking to the car, I put my hands in my pockets. I felt paper so I took it out, finding the £150 I just paid.

"Harry!" I pouted, holding up the money. Harry just laughed and ran away when I tried to give it back.

I groaned, he was so stubborn.