t h i r t y - s i x

Today was finally the day. I couldn't even begin to explain how I was feeling. It was a mix of nervous, excited and many more emotions at the same time.

I was deep in thought when I heard my phone go off.

I texted him goodbye and put my phone down. I caught myself smiling like an idiot. Harry seemed to always be able to make me smile...

*time skip*

Completing the last finishing touches of my makeup, I grabbed my keys and went to my car.

During the car ride, I got extremely nervous. I put on some music to distract myself.

The first thing I heard when I turned on the radio was 'Sweet Creature' by Harry Styles.

I laughed to myself. Of course that would happen. I sang along and in no time I was at the venue.

Harry explained to me that I needed to go through the back door, so I parked my car close to there.

I got out of my car and walked towards the security guard. "Hello mam, the line is in the front." he said.

"Oh, um, Harry invited me." I said, showing him my VIP pass.

"Oh I'm so sorry! Come on in." he said, opening the door.

"She's here." I heard him say as I walked inside.

The show was about to begin. The security guard took me to my seat. I had an beautiful view of the whole stage. I was in one of those VIP boxes. While I was admiring the view, a man came up to me.

"These are for you." the man said, handing me a bouquet of roses.

"Oh wow, thank you!" I looked at them and saw there was a card inside.

'enjoy the show, beautiful. I can't wait to see you x H'

I smiled. I really didn't deserve him, he was so kind.

"Would you like some champagne?" the man asked.

"Umm, sure that sounds nice, thank you!" I said.

Just as he handed me my champagne I heard the crowd scream really loud.

Then I heard the soundtrack of 'Only Angel' play. The crowd went even crazier.

The spotlight landed on Harry and he started singing. It was so weird to see him in real life. I loved seeing him perform though, it seemed like he was in his own little world. You could really see he loved doing what he does.