f o r t y

I woke up tired, yet excited to see Harry. I didn't want to get to close to him but I did miss him a lot.

I checked my phone before hopping in the shower. I curled my hair and brushed it to create a more wavy look.

I put on a cute black jumpsuit. I didn't want to be too overdressed, but I also didn't want to be too casual. I paired the jumpsuit with some black heels.

I just finished grabbing my bag when I heard the doorbell ring. I immediately got butterflies as I walked up to the door.

"Hey." I smiled as I opened the door.

"Hello love, you look absolutely beautiful." Harry said, looking at me which made me nervous.

"Y-you look very handsome as well." I replied. Harry was wearing a black button down shirt with some black jeans.

"Thank you, ready to go?" Harry asked, holding his arm out.

"Yes I am." I smiled, closing my door and grabbing his arm.

As we walked up to his car, my jaw fell open.

"You have a Tesla? That's literally my dream car." I said as he held the door open for me.

"Yeah it's definitely one of my favorites." Harry said before closing my door and stepping in the other side.

"So how have you been love?" Harry asked.

"I've been alright, I haven't done that much. Just working and stuff." I replied.

Harry smiled. "What kind of stuff?"

"Well I like drawing, and I write songs, I also love photography as you already know." I replied.

"You write songs? Sing one I'm so curious!" Harry said.

"Okay first of all my voice is horrible, and nope not gonna happen." I laughed.

"I'm sure I'll hear one some day." Harry chuckled.

"We'll see. What have you been up to?" I asked.

"Working, song writing, singing, interviews, meetings. I've been quite busy. But we're here." Harry said.

"Wait this is your house right?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Yeah. I remember I asked you your ideal date so I decided to cook for you and after that we can watch some Netflix." Harry said.

"Oh wow, you remembered? And you can cook?" I smiled, a little shocked that Harry actually remembered.

"Of course I remember. And yeah, my mom taught me how to cook a few meals." Harry smiled.

Harry got out and opened my door. I thanked him and got out.

As I was walking inside, I was in awe of how beautiful Harry's house was.

"You like it here?" Harry asked.

I nodded. "Yeah it's stunning."

"Please sit down, love." Harry said, pulling out
a chair for me.

"Wow what a gentleman, thank you." I laughed.

Harry walked to the kitchen and came back with two plates.

"What would you like to drink?" Harry asked.