"What are you doing here Rona? Shouldn't you be with Bjorn, helping load the ships?" Ragnar asked. 

"I asked Hvitserk to cover for me," Rona explained. "I wanted to say goodbye to you...to you both." Rona finished, gesturing to both Ragnar and Ivar.

"You will return soon." Ragnar stated.

"But you're going to England so I do not know when I'll see you again." Rona replied. Ragnar nodded.

"This is true." Ragnar sighed. Rona didn't want to spend too much time here as she needed to go to the docks to make sure she had time to say goodbye to Lagertha and the other Ragnarssons as well as actually get on the boat in time. But there was something Rona needed to discuss with Ragnar before she left. Her vision of him trying to kill himself.

"I saw what you tried to do to yourself on your way back from Hedeby a few days ago." Rona stated. Ragnar quickly turned to face her, trying to hide the shock on his face.

"What do you mean?" Ragnar questioned. By now, Ivar had seemed to occupy himself by looking through some of Ragnar's hoard so he was not in earshot of Rona and Ragnar's conversation.

"You tried to hang yourself from a tree, Ragnar." Rona said in a hushed tone, in an attempt to make sure that Ivar didn't hear what she had said. The last thing Rona needed was more questions about her visions and Ragnar most defiantly did not need to be questioned about his suicide attempt.

"I..." Ragnar tried to speak but he was left speechless

"I did not follow you to Hedeby if that is what you're thinking," Rona explained. "I was talking with Hvitserk outside the great hall and I fainted and then had, what I would describe as a vision. I saw you and then I came back to reality." Rona finished. Ragnar stared at Rona in shock.

"Who knows about this? What you saw me do I mean?" Ragnar said, almost in a whisper.

"Just The Seer." Rona replied. Ragnar nodded. He brought Rona into an embrace rather suddenly.

"I am sorry if I upset you by doing what I did. But I have a lot going on in my mind and I wish I could tell you but...I just cannot." Ragnar explained before letting go of his friend.

Rona stood up from her spot. 

"I will see you again Ragnar. Whether it be here in Kattegat or even Vallhalla. I will see you again." Rona stated. Ragnar looked at his friend, tears forming in his eyes. He soon wiped them away. 

"You sound just like your father. Very profound." Ragnar replied. Rona smiled weakly. 

"I don't know where that came from if I'm being honest." Rona stated with a small chuckle. Ragnar smiled and stood up. He brought Rona into a tight hug.

The two friends hugged for a few moments before letting go.

"May the God's be with you my dear." Ragnar said, placing a hand on Rona's shoulder. 

"Thank you." Rona replied. Rona looked to Ivar and just gave him a nod. He simply avoided her gaze. Rona looked to the ground, somewhat defeated.

Rona had always had a great relationship with Ivar when they were children. It was almost sibling-like. They were the same age and they both knew how it felt to be an outsider, Ivar due to his legs and Rona due to her Christian heritage. Unfortunately, it seemed as if over the last few years, both Ivar and Rona had changed and grown apart. 

Before Rona could walk away from Ragnar, he stopped her.

"Rona?" Ragnar asked. Rona turned back to her friend.