XI

Zoelle

Lucas didn't want to to talk to me at all

Lucas didn't want to to talk to me at all. I don't know why it's even a problem because we're too young to even think about kids. Yes, I don't even want them in the future but it's real childish for him to just get mad. He can't change my mind. He needs to get over that!

"Why do you look so grumpy?" Jordyn asked me. I was dazing off thinking about me and Lucas' talk that I wasn't eating my breakfast.

"I'm not." I said rolling my eyes. I wished she would shut up so the attention doesn't fall completely on me because it was just me and her talking while others were in their own conversation.

"I'm here if you need to talk. You know that right?" She said touching my hand underneath the table. Lucas didn't sit next to me. So i think she caught on there was trouble in paradise. I rolled my eyes because I hate being pitied. "I'm serious. I'm your big sister. My ears are always open for any of your problems. You never talk to any of us about them.  You just bottle stuff in."

I always talked to Lucas about my emotions and now we're in a fight I don't know who I'm gonna talk to. I just nodded to shut her up. I love my sisters but I can't keep loading all my problems on them. Have you ever just felt like that?

☆ August.

I looked at Lucas who had this look that had anger right on him

I looked at Lucas who had this look that had anger right on him. We were now on the beach, and I could see that shit was up between him and Zoelle I think everyone could notice but no one said anything. But I know Lucas he wouldn't be in his feelings over anything so I decided to go talk to him. Maybe a little man talk could ease him up.

"Kid. Talk to me" I started the conversation after a minute of silence and us staring at the beach.

"bout?" He tried to act dumb not even looking at my face. I shook my head getting agitated. Nothing I hate more than trying to make a person talk. It's always long and dreading.

"Clearly some shit is up between you two. Now I'm telling you to talk. What's this shit making you two grumpy as fuck?" I asked straight up. He just turned to look at Zoelle who was far from us just in her own space all alone just thinking.  Then he looked at the beach again.

"She doesn't want kids" he mumbled but I heard him correctly. I looked at him confused. He's angry because she doesn't want kids? I must be having a weird ass day today. What is this shit I'm hearing?

'She's only 18/19 idiot." I smacked the back of his head. He just glared at me. "What the fuck would she be doing with kids at that age? Did she even finish high school? Her business is just booming off and all you're tryna do is knock her up. The fuck is that?"

"I mean she doesn't want kids at all. .. Even in the future." He said looking down. Damn that's some fucked up ish.  But then again not every girl has a dream of being a parent.  They all just want the money and success with the stresses of babies. I don't understand why she doesn't want kids though. She's great with her sisters' children. She'd make the perfect mom.

"Why? She'd be a good mom." I said confused as fuck. I understand the now part but forever? Marriage without kids? That's not right for me. I feel like marriage is a package with kids. And every nigga's dream is to have a son to raise right or a daughter to spoil to death.

"Same shit I said. Guess she doesn't believe me." He said nonchalantly shrugging his shoulders. I looked at her again and she was still off in space just in her thoughts. I taped his shoulders and made him look at her.

"Look, this shit is eating her up. As her man you suppose to be there for her because clearly it's something to this.  And you being angry at her just adds more to her plate.  Talk to her man." I said. I don't like meddling in relationship shit but I just can't let them be like this. They're family to me,  and we're not breaking off anytime soon.

Jayceon

Beyoncé kept eating these fries like they were the best thing ever to be made in the world

Beyoncé kept eating these fries like they were the best thing ever to be made in the world. I just shoot my head and smiled at my beautiful queen being a pig.

"Stop staring when I eat like this" she chuckled hiding her face. I removed het hand and stared at her more. It amazes me how anyone could let cool of such at beautiful girl. I'd never let her slip out of my fingers even on my rainy days and my hands are wet. "Your babies are about to pop out anytime soon. Are we gonna have them here?"

"The nurse and midwife are arriving tomorrow just to help out." I said more like assuring her all will go well. She just needs to calm down and not stress my babies. "You look beautiful"

"I look like a pregnant gorilla" she sighed stuffing her face more with fries. She started pouring ketchup all over the fries. "It's like I have allergies that's how ugly I look"

"You're pregnant with twins babe. That's why." I smiled giving her a short kiss. She smiled and broke it off. "You look cute even on a bad day"

"So you admit I'm having a bad day." She looked at me. My mouth just flew open not having an answer. She just started giggling. I thought she was about to go crazy. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when she started crying.

"Even the person who made me like this thinks I'm ugly." She sniffed going upstairs with her fries. I couldn't help but silently laugh and shake my head. When are these babies coming out? I can't deal with her like this. I'll go crazy too now.