VI

♡ Amber

I stood still

I stood still. I backed up practically panicking.  I must be seeing ghosts.  The irony of this. ..

"Dad? Dad. You're alive?" I said more like a question. Tears streaming down my face, he nodded with a sad face.

"I had to fake my death. Someone is after me; well now after all everyone in this room to hurt those close to me" He explained as I sat down to prevent myself from collapsing. Zoelle stormed out, Lucas followed her. Not believing this was dad for one bit.

"This must be some sick joke" Jordyn said wiping her tears. "We cried for your death.  You made us believe you were gone! Do you not realize how sick that is?" Jordyn shouted with disgust in her voice. Kai rushed to hug his mommy.

"I wanted to tell you guys, warn you guys. In just couldn't. I knew he would find out if I would've contacted you guys.  I'm sorry" He said sitting down looking down disappointed at himself.

He should be. What kind of father makes his children believe that he's dead? In what world is that normal? "You could've at least told us you were alive and okay! Not make us cry and act crazy over some street bullshit! Do you not realize how much you have missed out on our lives? We have kids now, we wanted to experience those moments with you but you decided to ask like a pussy ass nigga & just run away from your shit. What kind of dirty coward are you?" I cried out, feeling my heart close in. I started breathing heavy August quickly came to my side. Asia was now in Beyonce's hands.

"Baby. Please calm down.  Breathe" He tred to hide his worried face. "Bring her some water,  please. Amber baby. Please calm down" I nodded as my panic attack died down. Everyone was worried now, I drank the water and sat down. I looked down not believing how much bullshit I go through. My own father faked his death.

"I need to go check on Zoelle " Uncle Jayceon said. As he was about to leave Jordyn let out an ugly laugh that wasn't whole heartedly.

"You knew? " She asked uncle Jayceon.  He couldn't even look at us. When he did , it was eyes of pity. I can't believe this bullshit.  "I'm not staying at this place filled with lies. Chris let's go book a hotel. I'm not staying here! "

♡ Lucas

"Shhhh it's okay

"Shhhh it's okay. He must have a valid reason for this. " I tried to console Zoelle as she sat in the car crying her eyes out. The car door was opened, I stood near it bending down to hug her

"A valid reason for abandoning your children ? Fuck that Lucas! " She shouted pushing me from her. Her leg started moving up and down while her tears were not stopping at all.

I saw Amber rush out the house with a crying Asia in her hips, "August i want to get the fuck outta here." She said. Jordyn got out to on with Kai, she didn't even utter a word, she placed Kai in his car seat then she got in the car too, but leaving her side car door open

"I think we should go too. " Zoelle said looking at me with pleading eyes. I sighed,  Zoelle gon need to talk with her pops. I know he did some foul shit but his kids need him and he needs his kids. "I don't want to be here."

"Can y'all listen!" Ghost's voice boomed through air. The whole neighborhood must've heard him. "I'm sorry I did this shit but y'all need to stay in this house, it's the only way y'all can get protection.  I know you're saying I don't give a fuck about y'all but I do.  Y'all are my princesses, I love y'all with all my heart.  That's why I did this shit.  For y'all!  Do you think it wasn't hurting me finding out y'all got kids and i wasn't there for y'all?  You grown up and I could help you through shit you needed me for"

"Then why the fuck did you do that shit!" Zoelle cried. "You don't understand. We thought you were dead! I thought I was an orphan! You could never understand the pain you put me through! "

"I did all of this to protect you. I called in connections so Lucas could get out because you're gonna need him. Spin is on my ass-"

"Spin?" I asked confused.

"You know him?' August asked. I nodded,  damn I should've known uncle Spin would've gotten involved.

"Yeah, Kane's relative. He plays dirty,  he don't aim for you. He aims for the ones you love, then gets to you;  nobody ever lived a story to tell they survived in a war with him. He always brags about his power.  Shit, Mr Carter you're in deep shit. We gon need to get the girls someone real real safe. Does he know you're alive? Get a private island with no one there, that nigga got connections everywhere." I explained. Now I know his reason behind this, it was a good choice because Spin would kill the girls with thinking twice.

♡ Chris

I wish a nigga would touch Jordyn or Kai

I wish a nigga would touch Jordyn or Kai.  They'd be 6 feet under, I don't give a fuck who you are. I ain't about to fear someone who breathes just like me and bleeds just like me fuck no! But I do want to keep my family protected I'm gonna have to be smart about this.  "Let's get in the house to talk through this shit. " I suggested.  Jordyn glared at me, I sighed. We need to sort this shit then we can get back to hating their dad.

~~~~

I looked over at a sleepy Jordyn on the jet with Kai on her, Kai saw that I was awake, he reached for my hands.  I took him and sat him on my lap. Everyone was asleep on the jet.

We were gonna to a private island, everyone.

From there Ghost & us males can plan how to take Spin down then, after this shit is sorted.  We can all go back to our normal lives. "Why you up little man?"

"I not tire' " He answered happily. I smiled at him, my son was really my life.

"You should sleep you'll get tired in the morning. And pops can't play with you if you're tired. " I tried negotiating with him. He frowned, I chuckled. He definitely looked like his mom alot

" 'kay, goodnight" He smiled. I grinned at him trying to get down my lap without hurting himself. As he fell, I chuckled quickly picking him up, Jordyn quickly woke up. Kai had this expression on his face like he was in pain but just tried to hide it quick, to make himself look tough.

"Christopher what have you done to my baby?" Jordyn asked angrily because she was tired. She took Kai and placed him next to her and covered him with a blanket.

"You should've seen how he fell" I laughed quietly. Jordyn glared at me. I laughed even more

"I hate your ass." She smiled as she went to sleep with Kai, I decided to sleep too. Man has this day been hectic, I don't even want to think about tomorrow since we dragged the girls here because they didn't want to come but anything for their safety we have to force them.

Tomorrow plan take Spin down will be activated 😩