X

☆ Jayceon

I searched for Shawn Blackwell

I searched for Shawn Blackwell.  When I found out his every detail. I told my right hand man to kill him. I don't want Bey stressing while she's pregnant with my babies. I know I show a lot of love to my son but I love my little princess in there too.

"Baby" Beyonce called out for me. She finally found me in the study as I was about reply back. She came and sat on my lap. "I can't sleep."

"Baby. I promise you.  You're safe." I said brushing her huge ass. She stilled looked stressed by the phone call and that was pissing me off. "I'on want you stressing over this."

"I know, J. It's just that, I'm scared. What if he succeeds and takes me away? What if I die?  Who's gonna look after my children?  Where did he get my number!?" She started breathing heavy. I did the breathing exercises with her again. After she calmed down. I looked her in her eyes.

"Baby, look at me. He will never come 10 feet near you. I promise you that!" I said. She nodded wiping her tears. I never seen Beyonce this scared of someone.

☆ Lucas

I started hearing small cries and then a loud scream woke me up

I started hearing small cries and then a loud scream woke me up. "No please. Marcel ... ,I'll do anything...  NO " Zoelle was crying in her dream. Well nightmare.  I woke her up, shaking her roughly and she jumped up. She was sweating and she was crying. She hugged me tightly when she saw it was me waking her up. "Lucas, I'm scared" she whispered like she was ashamed that she was scared.

"Baby. I sorted it out. He's never touching you again nor will he ever threaten you. I don't want you stressing like this. You know it hurts me seeing you like this." I said as I comforted her. I wiped her tears and she cuddled tight next to me, she tried to go back to sleep.

"I love you." She said looking at me.

"I love you too" I said replying back to her. I brushed her back knowing it'll make her sleepy.  She started sleeping and I watched over her because I need to make sure she won't wake up scared.