Twelve

thorin is so pissed off and then there's kili who's just thinking "sOn oF a BiTCh"

"Get me out of here! Get. Me. Out. Of. Here!" Kayla cried, climbing on the mountain of Dwarves. "I need to get out of here!"

But none of them would be able to. A high-pitched squeal pierced the air, and Kayla whipped her head back. Her eyes widened, and she cursed repeatedly.

"Goblins!"

Everyone turned their head to the sound. Kayla was right: Goblins were charging at them, snarling and roaring and squealing like mad. They grabbed the Dwarves and started to swarm them all. Dwalin got a couple good punches in, but that was before he got grabbed and passed over to the line of Goblins that were waiting to bring them to their leader. Kayla tried to stay back, but her leg was grabbed. With a shriek, she felt herself fall off the Dwarves. The Goblins grabbed her, trying to restrain Kayla back.

It didn't work.

Managing to reach her sword, she sliced the nearest Goblin that was at her. She snarled viciously, her blue eyes gleaming with rage and hatred. Kayla made up a good effort, but she was soon overthrown. She felt her arms get put behind her, and she was being passed over to the town square. Thorin struggled tremendously, but he was soon also being passed over. Grunting, he shifted around. Looking over his shoulder, he saw the the Elf was looking around, her eyes frantically searching the area. She seemed to be hyperventilating, and Thorin had a feeling that her heart was going to burst out of her chest any minute. Moving backwards slightly, he arrived at her side. Interlocking her fingers with his, he gave her hand a gentle squeeze. Kayla's breathing seem to calm down as she looked up at the Dwarf King. Kayla held onto his hand, staring into his eyes.

"Don't let go," she whimpered.

Thorin nodded. "Okay."

Kayla nodded back. Turning her head around, she grimaced. They had arrived at the town square, where hundreds--if not millions--of Goblins were in stands that surrounded the cavern, a giant void of darkness underneath them. In front of the Company sat a large being. He was truly large, both in size and mass, with an oily head and a crown that threatened to fall off, and an oversized chin filled with warts and sores. His stomach was rather big and round, making a nice little rest for his chin. He wore a filthy type of trouser like underwear, and his toe nails were far too long. In his hand he held a mace, perfect for skinning flesh right off the bone. His eyes were red and filled with blood lust, his teeth yellow.

"I feel a song coming on," he said as he flopped around in his chair.

Just then, Kayla looked up. A band of Goblins seemed to be playing music. One Goblin banged on a gong, and another one started to bang on a drum set. Some were blowing on horns, or tapping on bowls. Poor Bifur put his hands on his ears because the noise was too great, and Kayla also felt like she was about to burst. The Goblins started to move around, and the Great Goblin used his Goblin mutants to his aid as he stepped off his chair. Dancing around, he sung:

Clap, snap

The black crack

Grip, grab

Pinch and nab

Batter and beat

Make 'em stammer and squeak

Pound, pound

Far underground

"And here comes the chorus," said Kayla to Thorin as they neared closer the the Great Goblin.

Down, down, down in Goblin-town

(Down, down, down in Goblin-town)

With a swish and a smack