🔊📱//7

we landed smoothly and i got over my panic pretty quikly. namjoon didnt lose his passport which was a pretty good sign this was going to be a good holiday.

before we even stepped off of the plane, we had to put masks and sunglasses on. a few fans knew we were coming here but it would still be better to stay a little unnoticed.

"jinhee, stay with me or rm okay?" yoongi says so i decide to stand between the two boys. we all walked through the airport saying hi to a few fans but other than that it was a really quick task. our managers and guards had gotten most of our luggage for us which was a bonus.

bangtan and i sat in one huge suv while got7 went into the other one.

"see you later jinhee. bye guys!" got7 all say and get into their car.

"this is going to be so fun!" i squeal and sit at the back again, this time in between jimin and jin.

"you think? i hate it! its already 34 degrees celcius! tonight its gonna be about 28! it doesnt even get like that in the summer!" yoongi says shocked looking at his phone.

"yah hyung, dont forget were not staying in bangkok. were going to koh samui so we'll be right near the beach. its always cooler by the beach" taehyung says.

"yah taehyungie pabo!" i say and he looks at me. "we still have a 12 hour car ride yet! this might not be so fun after all" i say the last sentences in english.

"jinhee just make the most of it. when else are you gonna be able to spend 12 hours with us in a stuffy car with the worst air con to have ever existed?" he says.

"yah namjoon, you have a point." i say.

"yah hyung what were you talking about?" jimin asks.

"we dont understand all english!!" jin shouts.

"yah! triggered much!" i laugh.

once all of our luggage was in the van, we shut the doors, put our seatbelts on and headed off on the twelve hour journey.

-

"yah jimin! stop kicking my chair!" yoongi complains.

"yah hyung! im boreddd!"

"jimin shut up i wanna sleep" i groan sleepily and lean on jins shoulder.

i hear some whispering and moving before i hear hoseok talk.

"hyung, put this pillow under jinhees head so she doesnt hurt her head" i hear him whisper.

my head is lifted and i feel something soft under it, that being hoseoks small pillow he got from manager-nim.

"thank you hobi" i say tiredly again, without even openeing my eyes and start to drift off again.

i think back to on the plane when i accidentally told hoseok i liked him. he didn't react much. i saw him blush a little but he just continued to distract me from the turbulence that caused me panic. now i think about it, im glad he didnt say anything about it. i don't want it to be awkward between us. 

"go to sleep jinhee. we still have eight hours" jin says and thats when i sleep actually takes over.

-

i woke up feeling slightly refreshed but slightly sweaty. i opened my eyes and looked to see the boys put the sun blocker things over the windows so it blocked the sun out a little, but not completely.

i looked around to see only tae was awake.

mjinhee: taeeee youre awake righttt?