🔊📱//6

jhoseok:

mjinhee: stoppp hoseokkk

jhoseok: i wasnt doing anythinggg

mjinhee: h8 u lotss

jhoseok: harsh

jhoseok: have you packed? we leave tomorrow morning

mjinhee: yeah ive packed. yoongi is staying back at your apartment tonight so he can pack. he knows jackson and mark will stop gyeom frkm trying to hit on me anyway.

jhoseok: none of them would hit on you anyway

jhoseok: i wont let them

jhoseok: youre mine|

youre|

|

mjinhee: im boredddd

jhoseok: wait gimme 2 mins.

hoseok didn't reply for a few minutes and his little bitmoji thing disappeared. what was he doing? i bet jimin needed him for something. its always jimi-

"jinhee! you have someone at the door for youu!!!" mark shouts and i run (run run) to the door.

"hoseok?" i ask as i open the door.

"that is me. suga told me to sleep here tonight. is that okay?" he asks and i nod.

he comes in and sees jackson and mark spread out on my two couches and laughs.

"you two moving in or something?" he laughs.

"ah ya see we would but we cant. jinhee says shes gonna use her spare room as a studio" jackson jokes about and we laugh.

"where's yugyeom?" i ask.

"in the spare room." mark says.

"ah hoseok you might have to sleep in there with gyeom. either that or on my bedroom floor. the spare room only has a single bed and there's boxes everywhere else. I thought there'd be mite space in there but there isn't" i say to hoseok.

"ill sleep on your floor. theres no room anywhere else" he says and shrugs.

we all chill for a while before going to sleep. we had to wake up early anyways.

i grab loads of blankets and pillows for hoseok and lay them out on the floor for him.

"aish this looks more comfortable than my bed" i laugh.

hoseok was in pair of sweatpant shorts and a white shirt. i was in leggings and a grey hoodie.

we both get into our own beds and start to drift off.