A/N

I'm hoping to update later with an actual part, don't worry. 
I'd just like to say how massively achieved I feel with 13k views and over 200+ votes. Like, whoa. Never ever dreamed of reaching so highly and that's all because of you guys. Every single one of you that continual read and support this book. I'm genuinely mindblown. This wouldn't be possible without you so I hope you feel just as pleased as I am.

Also, I've decided to keep a "regular" schedule between this book and Beyblade Oneshots. That being said, this book unfortunately would be update AT LEAST once a month if I'm currently posting Beyblade oneshots everyday. the reason being, I know I'll have to end this book at somepoint. Maybe not now or even if it's just far into the future. It's most likely to happen somewhen.  In advance I apologise, I know there aren't a lot of these books out there for such a big fandom. Who knows? Maybe I'll start another book similar to this if it's that strongly requested. But for now I'll keep updating it, take into account your requests, and see how it goes. Of course I will tell you guys before hand when I'm closer to deciding about ending it.

this turned out sad :( 

uhm. On a brighter note, If you do like Beyblade, (especially the burst series) then I do ask for you to check out my other book and review it. As usual requests are always open on that too. I'm literally forcing myself to remember to update it everyday, so far successful. It's slowly climbing up too. <3

So, yeah. Have a nice day, i hope this AN hasn't ruined it x