Little love

[A/n~ YAAAAAAAY I'm finally updating C:, honestly I have no idea what i'm doing so yeah sorry if this is bad]

P.s your both 5-6 in this

You nudge your platypus friend then a loud outburst almost scared him to death. "TAG, you're it!" You ran as much as your little paws would take you before collapsing, heavily panting. "Tag, need some water?" Although you didn't want any, that smile written on his face forbade you to say 'No'. "Yes, please." Burning, something was burning your cheeks. They were so red! Then it struck you, was this what others described as 'love'? You guessed so. 

As your friend came back with the water, you decided to give him something you always wanted to. "H-hey, I know we'll end up getting separate homes so... I asked someone to make this for me, so I could... give it to you and you could remember me!" You gave him a shy smile, pushing a box towards Perry. Inside was a (Colour) coloured collar with a small trinket saying both of your names. 

The small teal platypus seemed to blush, as you thought it was called, as he wore his gift. "Thanks (y/n)..." Although he blushed, his face was all frowny. You frowned too. "Don't you like it?" You asked slightly sad. "O-of course I don't like it!" Hearing those words made you wanna cry but before you could do anything else. "Anything you give me, I will forever love." The words repeating in your head on an unbreakable loop. 

"Y-you really mean that?!" Your eyes reflected an overjoyed cheerfulness, as your whole face brightened up with pure joy. He nodded, confirming his words just like a promise. "Not that I'll need it that much, why would I ever forget you? I could never forget someone so close like family." You exchange happy smiles before going into pet mode. Ding! Someone was in the shop, presumably a customer. 

'Maybe one day, we'll be a real family'

[A/n: I'm sorry its short, like I said I have no idea what I was doing xD]

Special mentions;

@xXWolfBurnXx   

For a supportive attitute c: Thank you.