Impossible predictions

I come up with the worst  titles ever XD

>.> Amie/amieanna Mimorellia  is a random name i came up with XD.

a/n= Animal name

It was dark, really dark! It surprised the two of your because it was only 11:30AM. Amieanna and You were going to the mall with Candace to pick your own pet. Why? You loved pets! Adored them actually, you and amieanna would always go visit candace when you could. The one thing that kept you busy whilst they were 'busting' the boys was the cute little platypus, Perry, but from time to time when he left you didn't know what to do.

'Perfect pets' What a purrfect thing to name a shop haha! 

You and Amieanna walked around when you suddenly looked at your sister petting a siamese cat. What a choice on the other hand you was looking for a/an (animal). "Amie! Amie-sama!" (Yes shes of a higher status XP) You called your sister who had literally just purchased the cat. When she had the cat in the carrier she walked over to you, your face pressed against the glass keeping the (animal) contained. "Please Amie-sama! Can I have it?" You pleaded.

(Your point of view)

I litterally pleaded my sister Amie to buy me this (animal) for me. It was perfect in every way. I finally had my own animal but i did miss perry, he was a cute platypus and the boys were really lucky to have him! I wish i knew where he went sometimes, I'd love to help him where-ever he would go just in case.  I think i started to daze because before long Amie held the carrier for the (animal) and tilted her head in the direction of the door. I understood and walked out of the shop walking by her side a bit hyper. I was super happy it was ALMOST a dream come true. As soon as we got home Amie put down the carriers and opened her own up, I beamed into the brightest smile i could make. 

(Amieanna's view)

(y/n) seemed to be extremely happy but, this was a bit new. I've seen her at her happiest- if thts even possible, but this seems a bit low-standard. I thought she'd beam so brightly againb ut it doesn't matter she is happy in the end. I watched her open up the carrier and playing with (a/n) whilst i stroked my new cat. In the end i supposed i suggested to go show our pets to the flynn-fletchers and Perry. Whenever i mention perry shes always so happy, no matter what mood she's in. I think she loved the idea. "(y/n)-chan want to go show perry your new pet?" I asked and immediantly a yelled "YES PLEASE AMIE-SAMA!!!" was blown into my face almost scaring the life out of Midnight my new cat. I think it took about 5 minutes to calm Midnight down before we could leave.

(no point ofview)

Once arriving the 'daily' routine began again. You searched high and low and eventually found perry. You almost passed out from the cuteness and pushed (a/n) toward shim. "Perry! Lookie look i got a pet, do you like them? Maybe you could play!" you giggled. Perry blinked at you showing no expression which made you frown. You could have sworn you saw his eyes widen before he curled up on your lap. Giggling again, you scooped up perry and kissed his yellow bill and then hugged him gently- carefully so that he wouldn't die. When you put him down to scoop your pet into your arms he walked off somewhere you couldn't go. Upstairs. You didn't follow him because you knew how Amie-sama could be furious, you didnt want that. What you didn't know was the Perry sat up there blushing until he recieved his secret mission.

"Agent P, are you okay? You've gone bright red!" a familiar voice called out to him. Perry nodded in response trying to calm down. He stuck his famous fedora on his head and jetpacked off. Later that day, Amieanna dragged you home, where you lay your head and started dreaming about that one pet that would never leave your mind.

~Perry~

Sappy and borrrrriingg v-v Sorreh I'll make the next one way better.