Human!perry x reader

IDK what to name this okay XD

(e/b)= Ex boyfriend ~-~

"Don't touch me.." (y/n) exclaimed as her friend, perry, wrapped his arms around her. (y/n) tried to escaped, though she failed. She had just ran away from the party event thingy (Lol sorry XD).

As he continued to restrain her from running away again, (y/n)'s voice lowered each time. "Don't touch me..." .... "Don't...touch...me..." Eventually a sigh escaped her lips and all struggling stopped. "Hey, you don't need to get so worked up, remember all those years? The first time I protected you?" His soft voice began. The (h/c) hair coloured(colored) girl stiffened recalling the memories.

_Flashback_

(Your P.O.V)

I was a mage once... did he have to remind me?

I looked up to the dragon that roared at (e/b)'s face. "NO (e/b) DON'T!!!" I screamed but he wouldn't budge... The dragon attacked, I remember his scaly voice. "Dragaw!" The sharp nails pierced his skin and not even our best healer could restore his health... I almost died too, the dragon was better skilled than I. "Shadolar!" I yelled but that wouldn't hold it back I closed my eyes ready to face my fate. I heard nothing, No shattered magic. No roar. No attack.  As I opened my eyes, Perry was knocked to the floor and I gasped.

_End_

"I did that to protect you even though I knew you could handle it, I knew you could recover... But I took your pain instead." By now, tears streaked (y/n)'s face. Perry stopped talking, figuring he had said enough and perhaps even went too far. "W-why?" her raspy voice cried, breaking the silence. However, silence prevailed as she pushed herself away. "WHY?! GOSH DARN IT ANSWER ME!" Both eyes widened and the sudden outburst. "I-i'm sorry I..i.."  ....

"I loved you then, I love you now.."

The two lovebirds shared a sweet kiss, his armed snaked around her waist and her hands tied around his neck. Please leave me alone now. XD

This just came to me while I was reading at school LOL. I never really read my book I normally fantasize or make it up.

~Special shoutouts!~

ShadeCloud44

^-^ A short motovational and cute comment.