Contemplation

Heyaaaa~! Guess who's back~! Alrighty, your both young trainee's at the agency!

You know the usual- I hope.

M/n= Middle name

N/n= nickname

A/n= Animal (e.g cat)

f/c= Favourite colour

*(text here)= Optional

Hello there! My name is [Y/n][L/n]. Some people call me [m/n] some call me [n/n]! I have a friend named Perry and we both want to be agents! We decided to go to the same agency called 'O.w.c.a'. It's our first day there as trainee's so I'm a bit nervous but, I'm ready to show off my skills. Oh right, silly me! I forgot to tell you, I am a(n) [a/n] with a healing ability although I do know a few defensive spells. Anyway don't want to be late, let's go!!

Perry and I walk up to the front doors, I know for an agency job you have to be quite serious for the most part but...When you have the silliest friend hidden underneath a tough skin. It's kinda  hard not to be silly too! Although the doors were automatic, the young platypus spread his arms open with a 'fwoosh' sound. I snorted with laughter a bit as the doors swiftly opened and allowed us into the head quarters. There we were met by two humans. Gosh darn do I hate humans! All humans I have met in my life have abused me badly. Strange. Why are humans running an all animal agency?

Worriedly, I take Perry's hand and squeezed it. Tightly. I heard him yelp a bit, I'm not sure if it was out of surprise, embarrassment or how tightly I was holding his paw, but I heard it. I felt him squeeze my paw back, I guess this is him trying to calm me down a bit. Not too sure if it worked or not but what I do know, is I'm blushing a [f/c] faint blush across my cheeks. Wait...blushing? Why was I blushing?! He's only my friend! This happens time to time it's...it's normal...

Well, I'm going to guess that I missed out important things because I zoned out. Perry took my paw and dragged me off to the blue battle mats. "What's going on, what are we doing?" I blurted out quickly, I was a bit scared since I hadn't really battle anyone before. Only dummies and punching bags, y'know? "Its a one on one battle. To find out how strong we are and who are partner's will be. Just do your best okay?" Perry flashed me a quick smile before getting into a battle stance. In response, I stand tall like a normal human would although my paws spread out a bit from my sides. Casting spells are my main thing after all. 

Moving on! A whistle blew and the room was filled with battle cries. Honestly, I don't think there is a point in one if your trying to come up with a strategic plan to defeat your opponent. Perry and I glared at each other, like predator and prey. Watching each other's every move... Then he dashed towards me, shockingly quickly! I managed to dodge all but one attack. I felt a bit useless. I mean, all I knew were defensive barrier like spells and how to heal my allies. No attacking spells or anything. I did however know how to summon a few things. I summoned my trusted, most experienced with weapon, the Katana/Bow and arrow.

Katana

I summoned my trusted most experienced with weapon, the Katana. [F/c] Flames engulfed the blade and [Second/f/c] mist flared around the handle. The markings on my fur/shell/face (Idk) changed colours into a vibrant [f/c]. I tossed one to Perry to make it a fair. The magic colours changed as he took hold of it and we clashed together before you could even say 'Begin'. I used all my might to push him back but despite all my efforts our strengths were too similar. He jumped away first, giving me an opportunity to strike. Of course, I gladly took it as I leapt up and slashed once at him from left to right. I felt weird...I didn't want to hurt my best friend, even if the Katana's would do any damage to us since its not a real fight...I still had the feeling. Before long almost everyone was knocked down but 6. Including, Me, Perry and a few others who were victorious against their opponent. Finally, the whistle blew again signalling the end of the day. Perry and I were called back while the other trainee's left. Major Monogram, the guy in charge, took us to his office to talk. 

Bow and arrow

I summoned my trusted most experienced with weapon, the Bow and arrow. [f/c] swirls and pattens were engraved into it. A [Second/f/c] burned around the arrow itself. The markings on my fur/shell/face (again, idk) blurred into a burning [f/c] colour. I summoned a set for Perry to use and instantly the arrow's changed to be more...'fitting' if you like. Before you knew it, both of us fired arrows carelessly, they wouldn't hurt anyone since it's not a real fight. However, they will stick to you like a suction cup. I raised my hand high like I was casting a spell to throw Perry off-guard. This gave me an opportunity to strike which I took willingly. I pushed my arm against his neck area as he stared confused and held it there as he tried to strangle me. Not literally but y'know what I mean. The whistle blew indicating the end of the session and someone held me and Perry back whilst everyone left...

"Ms. [l/n], Perry.  Your battle was quite interesting since neither of you could win. I'd like to make you both Agents and partners due to the fact Ms. [l/n] you have healing abilities and defensive spells and Perry, you are an excellent fighter. If this is okay I'd like to welcome you to the agency immediately." He spoke seriously, but with a smile. Not a wicked smile. A nice one. It was new... Perry and I shared a short passing glance and nodded. 

"I think, we'd like that very much." He responded with his own adorable smile. 

~Time skip outside~

We finally got out of the agency and walked home. Would you believe we were holding paws again? Yeah, me neither. I was internally squealing with joy. I expected nothing more than that although it was silent, that didn't bother me. All that mattered is this moment. "H-hey, [N/n]?" He called out my nickname surprisingly. "Yeah?" I replied, turning my head to look at him. "I uh, should tell you something..." His voice seemed to waver and become raspy, quiet. This caused me to frown. "W-well, what is it?" I asked. He wouldn't look at me, did I do something wrong or say something? "Y'know..being an agent is dangerous and all...I...I don't want to loose you and stuff." I could feel my heart shattering, not out of crushed dreams but to hear those words. He was sad! He cared! " H-hey, whatever happens it's for the greater good right? B-beside. You'll never loose me. Because..." I poked his skin, where his heart would be. "I'm always going to be here with you." 

If I looked up I would have seen his blush, but I didn't. Such a shame. "I...love..you.." I managed to spill out my confession causing me to look down further. Despite that, he tilted my head upwards and smiled. The smile I always loved to see. "I..." He was cut off as he kissed me sweetly. Hey! My first kiss by my first and last crush. "Love you too."

Please save meh.

>.< Kawaii reader.