Fateful Fear

How did you get in this mess? You, Agent P, Agent Lune, Doof and Siesamse ended up working together in one chaotic mess. Right now You and Perry were cutting through the ropes of a trap set by Dr D. Luna was yelling at Siesamse and Doof was running away from robotic vending machines. His worst fear-inator backfired on everyone and Siesamse had confused it with her delightful terror machine. The two machines signals had be confused and backfired horrible. There wear dancing vending machines chasing doof. You and perry were stuck together in the tight rope awkwardly and then glancign around the 2 that were actually mobile was the ones arguing.

"What are you doing? Thats critical!" Luna growled

"I'm transmitting sound waves to control them both, WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?" Siesamse snarled back. "Gonna help me or what?" 

"You need a signal transmitter and a music box to emit the right sound to control them both,  who knows what frequency they have?" Luna sighed and padded over to her own nemesis and slid under the machine. "Pass me a wire connector if you will, Sie?" The two finally calmed down to get along but then a riot started to uproar around them.

"HEY WHAT ABOUT US? THIS IS AWKWARD AND WE CAN HELP!" You yelled fustrated.

"Can't you at least cut the ropes so we can move freely?" Perry asked calmly which surprised you. 

"Hmmm no, I like agents tied up its much better that way" Siesamse called up chuckling evily.

"SIE YOU LET THEM OUT THOSE ROPES RIGHT NOW OR I WILL-" Luna started to be interrupted.

"Eek! Alright alright calm it!" Siesamse squeaked fearfully and scampered over to you and perry. She unleashed her claws and slashed frantically at the ropes tying the two of you down. You both landed carefully and none of you were hurt but as soon as you moved you were back in the ropes again. You was so angry you wanted to kill someone so badly. "WHAT HAPPENED WHAT DID YOU DO?!" You scrowled. "I didn't do anything" she hissed at you. 

"STOP IT, You expect us to get out of this mess arguing 24/7 Huh? No your still in those ropes because there is a reccuring frequency, which menas your worst fears are being held down by her delightful fears. One of you or both of you have a fear of letting the other go so your tied together- pretty much forever aty this rate unless Sie and doof decide to HELP ME." Luna called out fidleing with wires and electronical things oyu didn't understand. "Try reversing the polarities!" Doof shouted. "THAT WONT WORK IT HAS TO BE RADIO ACTIVE WAVES AND THE RIGHT FREQUENCY!" Siesamse argued. 

Both you and Perry was blushing at what Luna had stated. It was true you didn't want to let go of PErry he was your best friend, Partner in fighting crime your biggest crush ever. " I-im sorry" You muttered quietly. Perry looked at you and shook his head, his fedora fell of and floated to the ground. "Don't be its kinda cute" he blushed darker and wished he had his fedora to cover up his face. "I-i wanna tell you something in case this backfires and does somehtign unforgettabley horrible.." You started and he looked up to listen. "Okay, go on" he urshered you to continue speaking. Just then a loud screaming came from 3 people fighting. "I'm no letting you ruin our hard work, Lune. I've worked so hard and if this is how im going to take over then i'll up my game in it" Siesamse clawed into Luna's fur. "and with those too tired up forever we'll be free to carry out everything we wanted to- no holding back!" Doof continued. "Yeah well you forgot one thing- claw into me all you like!" Luna started. "But you'll never be able to catch me!" she smirked teleporting all over the room. "Luna the machine!You have to overwrite it while you can!" Perry called out to her she nodded back. "Perry? I-i wanted to say- i-i love you." she cried trying to hide in the ropes. He stared at you speechless before finally admititng his feelings back. "I-i love you too (y/n) but the situation we are in.. can we wait tilla fter we are back to normal?" HE sighed and you nodded fighting the tears. Who knows ifyou'd make it out of htis situation. "NO LUNE PLEASE!" Siesamse called out begging. "I'll make it up to you Sie, Promise!" Luna managed to end the everlasting fears and all of you sat down togetehr blinking.

"So.. we are free from that curse now?" You started, ending the silence.

"Yep..." Luna replied hugging a sobbing siesamse.

"I HATE YOU" Sie cried. "I know you do" Luna chuckled.

You scanned the room and then realised.. Perry was awkwardly staring at you. "Wh-what?" You ask shakily. 

"Nothing! dont worry" he seemed frantic about it but he moved closer anyway. "About earlier...." he began but you bit your lip before actually kissing him. His eyes widened yet he kissed back and you could feel the heat burning on your own cheeks. "S-sorry" You muttered but he shook his head. "Don't be. Remember the chaos and what you admitted?" his words comforted you cause a cheerful smile to beam on your face. "Yeah! Yeah i do! I also remember you said it back" You hugged him playfully and he kissed your forehead in return. "Yes, yes i did" he whispered.

Luna coughed almost about to throw up until Sie caught her and patted her back.

"Its too lovey dovey" Luna said with disgust. 

"YEah whats up with you and ja-" SIe started to be interupted. "GOTTA GO" 

Luna ran away paniced and sie ran after her. "I DIDNT MEAN TO COME BACK!"

"Get a room already!" Doof scoffled at the pair of you, completely blocking out everyone else.

You and perry shrugged under your fedora's and hugged tighter smirking at doof. 

"In your dreams"

... 

Leave me alone now x.x