Re-united

A/n; You guys, I'm running out of ideas to be perfectly honest so... yeah I'm taking requests :)

p.s- He's human in dis- and I still have boring school days to get through.

Its been such a long day, you were exhausted. You whimpered, searching through your memories to remind yourself how you got into this mess. Everything around you faded to black, the last thing you remember was a light touch of someone's embrace. 

Everything was blurry. You walked forwards nervously, your partner, your crush. The one you'd die for was stuck in hospital.  Who knew a sweet, summers day could be so awful! Now you were fighting alone, your mind focused on Perry. Would he be alright? How long will it take for him to recover? You stood there helplessly, stuck in the metal cage. Doof was just about to set of his destructinator when you had broken free of the cage. Deciding carefully, you attacked from above. Oh how you regretted it so badly! Somehow, Dr D had a small laser and zapped you with it. You fell harshly holding your side, you tried standing up but failed, falling again. Except this time, someone caught you.

Your eyes fluttered open to see Perry hovering over you. He seemed a bit too close- UNCOMFORTABLY close. "H-hey,  you okay?" He smiled , sitting beside you now. You nodded, weakly re-assuring him. "Y-yeah, I'm o-okay..." Blood trickled from your mouth, some leaked onto your hands from the cut in your side. "Hold still- that looks serious, (y/n)!" He grabbed a first aid kit, gently sorting out your wounds. "I-i thought you were stuck in hospital..." A raspy whisper escaped your mouth, it hurt to talk since you were in so much pain. Your eyes were fluttering closed as you coughed. "(y/n)? (y/n)?! Hang in there! I-i was but I'm okay now, although they're restricting me from running..." He sighed, leaning in and brushing a bit of your hair aside. A giggle made him smile. "I-i need to tell you something..." You sighed, biting your lip nervously. "So do I..." He replied, holding your hand firmly. "I l-" You were cut off by the soft, sweet warmth of his lips connected with yours.

GUESS WHAT :P Im continuign lel)

Somehow, you blushed incredibly deep very quickly! He pulled away before you could unscramble your mind and kiss back. "I uh.. love yo-" No, you weren't done. You couldn't even savour that short kiss. Before he could finish, you pulled him back for a slobbery kiss filled with passion. It soon broke when you both heard a 'whine'. "Sheesh get a room will you!" Yup, that was doof, complaining. You smirked sitting up weekly. "Hey, not our problem you failed to find love like us. HE frowned, clearly pondering this thought, taking the opportunity you both flee'd leaving doof in his ruined household.

"I l O v E y O u T o O..."