While I was trying to focus on the guests I kept my eyes on the two men and eventually Damon walked towards the counter "Sorry Sam I did not mean to be annoying," he said apologetically but since I was busy I just nodded. Harry suddenly stood before me

"Can I have a Grande mocha Frappuccino love?" And I went right to work when I felt Damon's hands on mine which shocked me because he had never done anything like this "Sam just take a break so you can talk to him, okay? " I pulled my hand back quickly and walked with Harry to a table in the back of the cafe.

"Sorry to disturb you under your work Sam but I just needed to see you and when I saw you in the arms are Damon" I interrupted him

"We're just friends, Harry nothing more and I don't even know what we are, yet you tell him that I'm your girlfriend," I said as I motioned between us and I was getting more nervous by the second. "Do you really have to ask me that after the last two days, do you not understand how much you mean to me, Sam?"

I have never believed in true love and I do not know if that has changed in the time I've met him. The only thing I knew was that I felt safe with him and that was a feeling I've never had with a man and I also felt safe with Damon but that felt more like the brother I never had.

"Sorry Harry, I just do not know what to think of it I mean we just met two days ago and it feels like we're going too fast"

"I understand that. Only I'm sure you're the one for me and I would like nothing better than you to be my girlfriend," He looked at me so full of hope that I just couldn't say no so I just nodded and that was enough confirmation for him as he brought his mouth to mine and then kissed me so tenderly that it melted my heart. "Sam, we need you," I heard Damon calling and I quickly pulled back, "I must get back to work"

I had already got up and when I tried to run away he grabbed me by my elbow and I jumped slightly but I recovered quickly, "Sorry, I did not mean to scare you, but before I leave I would like a goodbye kiss! " he said mischievously and I rolled my eyes at the cheesy line but still gave him what he wanted and after a quick kiss on his cheek I ran to the counter to go back to work.

Luckily the day went by fast. After work Damon and I said goodbye to Jane because she was going straight home. Damon and I went in to eat something at our favourite restaurant. We always ordered the same thing and after we had toasted Damon suddenly grabbed my hands, "What are you doing Damon?" I asked as he rubbed his thumb over my knuckles.

"I must confess something, but I want you to know that I find nothing more important than your friendship," and I was afraid of what he would say not that I would not be flattered because Damon was simply a treasure and super attractive with his piercing blue eyes but I did not feel the same and I did not want to hurt him.

Before I could stop him he had come closer and he pressed his mouth to mine and at that time there was a flash, I pulled back immediately. "Damon, I really feel flattered but I do not feel the same. Yeah I love you, but more like the brother I never had and I have a boyfriend since a few hours ago" 

When I said this I saw the pain in his eyes and I saw him in cringe when I said the word brother and I had never felt so guilty because if I had not met Harry this perhaps would have a different outcome. "It might be better if I go and once again I'm so sorry," I left some money behind and quickly went home.

As I walked towards my door Harry was waiting for me and when I saw the look in his eyes I just wanted to run away because if looks could kill then I'd be dead somewhere under the ground. "Harry, I was not expecting you" I said as I looked down. "Do you need to tell me something, Sam?" he asked angrily as he walked up to me and I was shocked by his anger and quickly walked back and this caused him to stop "Sam would you please look at me, you don't have to be afraid of me"

Harry's Pov

When I saw that picture of Damon and Sam together I thought I was going crazy just 5 hours ago she had said yes and she became my girlfriend but now I saw that Damon kissed her and I'd prefer to kill him on the spot although that would be unrealistic and instead of going to that restaurant I went to her house and waited for her there. When I saw her coming towards her house I got even angrier because she's mine and how dare Damon kiss her. When she saw me she was shocked and stopped walking "Harry, I was not expecting you," she said apologetically. she kept her eyes at the ground. That was when I knew that she knew of the photo this made me even angrier.

"Do you need to tell me something, Sam?" I asked her with clenched teeth and as I approached her, she took a few steps back and when I saw the fear in her eyes I stopped immediately and it hurt me to realize that I'm the one that she was afraid of  because that was the last thing I wanted. "Sam would you please look at me. You really don't have to be afraid of me", I tried to reassure her and finally she looked at me with tears in her eyes and that was enough for me to forget everything around us so I took her in my arms and hugged her whilst offering my apology because I scared her.  

"Shall we go in?" I asked her and she nodded and reached into her purse for her keys. She was still trembling a bit. I just needed to touch her so I put my hand on her lower back and together we walked in. Even though I wanted to forget that picture I still had to know exactly what was between her and Damon before I could even continue with this relationship. First she grabbed some drinks for us and after she had taken place on the couch next to me she turned to me and waited for me to say something.

"I wish I did not have to ask but is there really nothing between you and Damon because I have seen the picture of you guys kissing each other," and I saw that she turned pale "So it was indeed paparazzi" she said softly, then sighed deeply.

"There's nothing going on between Damon and me except he feels more for me than just friendship and before I could say that I did not have the same feelings towards him he kissed me. The only reason why I did not pull back immediately was because I was shocked. Then I saw a flash and that made me pull back immediately. I told him that I did not feel the same and told him I was seeing you after telling him this I walked away" she assured me. This made ​​me feel good especially because she had said that she was with me. "Hopefully he does not forget that because you're mine," I said with conviction, but instead of a joyful reaction she responded cautiously.

"Harry you must know that I would want nothing more but to be with you but you must understand that I can not be photographed because I do not want my dad to find me," she said hastily and honestly I had not thought about it and I knew she was right. "We can keep it a secret for now. We will only meet at your place and I will be careful that no one will spot me, what do you think?"

"Would you really do that for me?"

"For you I'll do almost anything," I said with passion and it brought a smile to her face, and it seemed as if the sun broke through again "Okay, maybe this could work," she said enthusiastically and in joy I pushed her until she was lying on the couch and started tickling in the hope that she could not stand it.

"Hahahahaha Harry please stop" and when I stopped she paid me back and after a while we were lying together on the couch whilst watching the TV and soon we fell asleep.