Mister shue then says "okay..anyway Alexander Graham Bell, inventor of the telephone, liked to say 'Ahoy, Ahoy' when he answered the phone. It was Edison who decided that 'hello' was more a appropriate greeting. Look, I am really proud of what you guys did at sectionals, but as most of you have realized by now, it hasn't made a bit of difference in you day-to-day school."

Blueberry then said fastly "I have a slushee-stained training bra to prove it." but before Mister shue could say anything James then said pointing towards the door "and a black eye from Peyton to Karofsy" making everyone laugh looking towards the door where Karofsy walks by with a black eye and a busted lip but now Mister shue was looking at me a bit mad.

"What did I say about beating the jocks up?" he asked angrily but than kurt said defending me "She only did it because she saw them slushing Rachel, Mercedes, and I" Mister shue just nods slightly before continuing on to the lesson. "The fact is, we're gonna have to be better, even more spectacular, at Regionals. Its time for some new new directions. We need a new....hello." he said pointing to the bored.

Mister shue then said continuing "Here's your assignment for this week. Come up with a fresh number but it has to have hello in the song title, all right?" making everyone slightly nod before the bell rang and walk to our next classes. As I was walking I had my ear buds in and thinking of a song to sing but also about everyone in the glee club.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Shutting my locker about to leave but i was pushed against the lockers and into a heated kiss. i yelp having my eyes wide until i see Mike slowly i melt into the kiss wrapping my arms around his neck as his hands trail down my back.

Slowly he pulls back breathing heavily as we look into each others eyes. "Trust me again...please Peyton....i need you.." He whispered moving his face into my neck giving my shivers down my back as i start to take deeper breaths and my heart starting to beat faster.

i slowly trail my fingers in his hair as i nod slowly whispering back "Okay...but dont betray my trust again you meathead" i smile as he starts to laugh and soon lifting me up. I yelp in surpise as he starts to spin us around making the students around us chuckle at how we were acting.

As he sets me down and engulves me in a hug and then kissing my forehead before whispering something into my hair making me not hear a thing. " I missed you"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Now in the choir room sitting besides Mike and having my feet on his lap as he started to draw dolts on my sneakers as i was talking with Tina about what we should do tonight since she was gonna sleep over at my house cuz her parents were gonna be out on a trip for their job. When Mister shue stopped talking and let Jellyfish stood up and starting to sing.

once the singing ended and the bell rang i stood up kissing Mike's cheek and walking out the class and to my next.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Walking in the halls i immdeatily stop seeing a crying rachel walking away from a speechless jellyfish. I walk over to him asking "what did you do?" slowly he looked down from Rachel's view before saying "I broke up with her" he said well more like slipped cuz right after he moved his hands up in defsence but i stepped on his foot before running after the crying Rachel. Finally catching up to her i pull into a hug as she cried into my chest and talked through her sobs while i just listened and rubbed her back comfortably.