the summoning + important information !!

welcome our new namsisters as we go over the summoning for tomorrow !!

btshiteu55
wackjack
Anarchy_Teenage_Girl
WilmarieMaldonado
ExoAndBts20
MisHatake
Silent_Writer_143
kkiiiaa
jungmemekook
smol_yoongz
im_a_child
jiminshipsmuke
xhibsterx
IN5an1ty

also, we now have 109 namsisters !!!
im so glad people actually are interested in my bullshit 😂 even though i did need help from namjesus herself, it still makes me really happy. this book is at almost 1,000 reads bitch HHHHHH.

must read
before i give detail on the summoning of namjesus, our lord, i would like to thank one of our namsisters, who has been doing all she can and more to develop and promote our cult. our very own corniestcobs has shown much support and deserves our appreciation ! if you have mentioned our cult to others, please comment and i will mention your contributation in the next chapter or so !

anyways, the summoning !!

LOLOLOLOL so the sacrifice provider of the week goes to, freakyfrerard13  because in this cult, we hate a homophobic, and if you are homophobic, kiss my ass and get yours outta here :)))) i know that a lot of you have offered some wonderful sacrif...

LOLOLOLOL so the sacrifice provider of the week goes to, freakyfrerard13  because in this cult, we hate a homophobic, and if you are homophobic, kiss my ass and get yours outta here :)))) i know that a lot of you have offered some wonderful sacrificial candidates, and it was difficult (SORRY HAHA) choosing which would best fit the purpose. there will definitely be more opporitunities for yall to offer sacrifices in the future, and thank you everyone for commenting !

im thinking of several things to do with this cult, who wants to hear my thoughts in the next chapter, and who has suggestions ?