"Mason, you wouldn't?" Egypt asked hoping the man was joking.

"Just don't make it a habit. I have nobody to come and kiss me senseless." Mason pouted.

"I'd do it." All eyes turned to the voice behind them and Bethany smiled evilly.

"You would?" Mason and Joshua asked simultaneously. Egypt's eyes went wide at the familiar smirk on Bethany's lips.

"She would." Egypt sighed and Bethany shrugged.

"Prove it." Mason crossed his arms over his chest and took a challenging stance.

Joshua shuffled close to Egypt and watched as Bethany cat walked to Mason and brought him in for a smoldering kiss. Egypt shook his head in disbelief as Mason's arms went around Bethany and groped her ass. Bethany wasn't any better as she ground her front against Mason's.

Joshua looked down at Egypt who turned every shade of pink before settling on red and pressed his forehead against Joshua's arm.

Mason and Bethany's kiss ended with them staring at each other and both whispering an almost inaudible 'wow'.

"Ah erm." Mason cleared his throat and Bethany looked down at her toes and Joshua was sure she was inconspicuously blushing.

"W-Well that was um..." Mason swiped his fingers through his hair with one hand while the other rested on his hip.

"I gotta go. See you guys tomorrow." Bethany said softly and scrambled back the way she came from and Mason stared after her with a frown and an expression between anger, wonder and want.

Mason cleared his throat again and Egypt removed his head from Joshua's arm and they both stared at the older Pits man.

"What?" Mason barked and Egypt grinned.

"Nothing." Egypt replied. "Who got distracted now Mason?" Egypt asked and ran when Mason lunged at him.

"Easy there tiger." Joshua grabbed Mason's arm. "I like my boyfriend in one piece." Joshua said and Mason groaned loudly and looked at Joshua.

"I think I just fell in love." Mason declared and Joshua sputtered.

"What? With that little she-devil?" Joshua asked astonished.

"Yea man. I've never been kissed like that." Mason said looking like a love sick puppy and Joshua felt like barfing. Oh lord, is that the way I look at Egypt? Joshua shuddered slightly and Mason smiled widely.

"Hey, what did Bethany mean by she'll see us tomorrow?" Mason asked.

"Sira wants to brief me before court on Monday so we'll be heading over to her house for eleven." Joshua filled Mason in.

"Oh okay. I'll stay the night here." Mason said and Joshua nodded.

They went back to work after that and after dinner in the evening Joshua went about replying to Louis' messages while Egypt and Mason watched TV.

He took Egypt's advice and told Louis everything. About the fight at the bar with Fin. His time in prison. Finding Egypt and knocking Kevin out and about his court hearing on Monday. He congratulated Louis on his nuptials and sent best wishes for a long and happy life for him and his husband.

When Joshua was finished he shut down Egypt's laptop and joined him and Mason on the couch by unceremoniously draping himself over them both, his head on Egypt's lap and his feet on Mason's.

After a while Mason said he wanted to crash and Egypt offered him his bed and Mason smiled gratefully and said goodnight to them both.

"I replied to Louis' messages." Joshua said when the door was shut behind Mason.

"Really? That's great!" Egypt smiled down at Joshua and carded his fingers through Joshua's hair.

"Yea." Joshua smiled back up at his boyfriend.

Joshua sat up and took Egypt's hand in his. "Egypt. Thank you." Joshua said sincerely and Egypt flushed under the fluorescent lights.

"You're welcome." Egypt replied softly and Joshua pressed a chaste kiss to Egypt's lips.

"Ready for bed?" Joshua asked when Egypt yawned adorably.

"Yea." Egypt responded and Joshua led him to his bedroom where they snuggled up under the blanket and fell fast asleep.

" Egypt responded and Joshua led him to his bedroom where they snuggled up under the blanket and fell fast asleep