Chapter eleven

We've been in Vegas for a couple of days now, and we're going to stay here for a while. And by while, I only mean no longer than a week. The boys are have already done a ton of radio interviews, have their first concert tonight, probably a bunch of more interviews, a signing tomorrow, and then a few days off. What sucks is that my dad has been up me and Zayn's butts for the past couple of days, so we've harly gotten any free time together.

And when we had the chance to, Liam has to some tweets to show us, or Harry is bored and wants us to do something with him, or Niall and Lesley wanna chill together. So basically, me and Zayn have had no alone time.

Right now, I'm standing around with Danielle, Lesley, and Eleanor backstage while the boys are getting ready. These are probably the funniest and sweetest girls I've ever met. They know how to have fun, but they're not wild like my friends back at home.

"So, you just left it there?" Danielle laughed, taking a sip of her water.

"Well I mean, the lady was running after us and Stan's shirt and pants were caught in the branch, so he just took them both off and ran the rest of the way in his underwear. He said the next day he went back for his clothes, but they were gone. Probably the funniest thing I've ever experienced!" Eleanor laughed as she finished the story about her, Louis, and Stan toilet papering a woman's house one summer. We all shared laughs then Lesley motioned for me to look at the doorway behind me. I turned around to see Zayn leaned up in the frame. He nodded his head towards me, signaling me to follow him. I looked back at the girls who were smiling and waving for me to go, then back at Zayn who was already halfway down the hall.

I ran down to him, catching up easily. His hands were stuffed in his pockets and he was staring down at the ground. "Hey, we finally have some free time?" I breathed out. He nodded as we turned the corner. As sson as we were out of sight from anyone, Zayn gripped my hips and genlty pushed my back on the wall. I gasped a little in surprise, then smiled when his forehead was pressed against mine.

"I've missed you, babe." He whispered. I put a small kiss on his nose.

"We've seen eachother everday, though."

"Yeah, but we haven't had any alone time." He pouted his bottom lip. I did the same with mine, making him cutely grin. He kissed me, but was interrupted early in the kiss.

"Ehem.." somebody at the end of this hall coughed. Zayn quickly  pulled from me and let out a sigh of relief when he saw it who it was. "I'm ready for your makup, Zayn." She smiled, holding up a couple of blush brushes. He nodded, giving me a quick kiss on the cheed and followed her.

"Good luck tonight, Zayn!" I called to him, watching as he disapeared around the corner.

***

I slid into bed, feeling more exhausted then I've ever felt. Today's been a long day, and going to a concert is tiring. It was two am, and I needed to get to sleep. Right as my eyelids fluttered shut, there was a small knock on my door. I groaned, hopped out of bed, wrapped my blanket around my shoulders, and slowly made my way to the door. 

The doorknob was cold on my hands, but I opened the door only to reveal Zaynstanding in a tank top and sweatpants. I hit my palm to my head, regretting that I even got out of bed. "Zayn, it's two in the morning. What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well, I wanted to wait until everybody went to bed to show you something, but if you're sleeping, I'll just wait..I guess." He frowned. I shook my head.

"No, take me." I said through a tired smile and held out my hand, trying to keep my blanket wrapped around me. Zayn's face lit up and he took my hand in his, puling me out of my room and to the staircase. We climbed the stairs all the way to the top, walking out onto the roof. The wind was rapid and cold, blowing through my hair and causing me to shiver. I let go of Zayn's hand and wrapped the blanket tighter around me. He threw an arm around me and pulled me close to him, giving me a slight bit more warmth. We walked over to the edge of the roof that over looked all of Vagas. My jaw droppedat all of the lights, buildings, cars, commotions, noises. It was really a sight to see. I turned my head to Zayn, who was smiling with his eyes. You know, that serious face he uses where he squints his eyes and stuff.

"This is incredible..How'd you know it'd look like this?"

"I just kinda figured, considering how popular Vagas is at night." He shrugged. Then his free arm pointed to the sky. "And there were no clouds today. Look up at the stars."

I tilted my head back to see every single star defined perfectly in the sky. They all had their own amount of light, gleaming and shimmering. I glanced over at Zayn, who was still looking at the stars. I wrapped my arms around his waist and toso and he squeezed me a bit tighter. Zayn's lips pressed on the top of my head, then let his cheek rest where his lips once were.

"You like?"

"Zayn..this..I..it's amazing."