Chapter one

HEY GUYS. So this is my first fanfic and stuffff soo I really need feedback ! I can take criticism well so dont be afraid to tell me if I'm doing something wrong or stuff like that ! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy :)

***

"Ariana, listen, I know you don't want to do this, but at least give the boys a chance. They're nice lads."

"Whatever, dad." I huffed, snatched my luggage, and climbed out the car.

The thing is, I don't want to give these boys a chance. They basically ruined my life and I don't even know them yet. I had to drop everything that was important to me...friends, school, boyfriend...all for these stupid popstars. So right now, their chances of me liking them is one in a million.

I followed my dad into the little one room building we were meeting everybody at. We walked in to find a curly haired kid and boy in stripes messing around with a little blonde. On one end of the room, a boy with dark hair and skin was leaned against the wall talking and laughing with a buff brunette. Sure, these boys are cute, but they're probably just as full of themselves as the next popstar. As soon as we took just a couple of steps inside, all attention was on us.

"PAUL!" The boys cheered., attacking my dad with a giant group hug. They exchanged laughs before my dad peeled each boy off him. I let a small laugh escape my lips, tucking my long magenta hair behind my ear. He gestured his hands toward me.

"Boys, this is my daughter Ariana. Ariana, this is-"

"HI ARIANA, I'M LOUIS." The boy with stripes shouted, trying to be cheeky. I winced, covering my ears when he yelled. He just smiled wildly, holding out his arms for a hug while the other boys laughed. I knitted my eyebrows together, exchanging looks with my dad. His eyes were narrowed at me, almost as if he was saying "be nice, Ariana." Ugh, I could just hear his voice in my head.

"Uh..hi." My lips formed into a sarcastic smile, and Louis roled his eyes, whispering something to the dark skinned boy that was eyeing me. My dad groaned.

"Sorry boys, shes not too happy about all of this."

"Yeah, i can tell." Curly kid smirked. Did he want me to bitch slap him?

"Yeah, well you're not the one having to give up your life for five boys you don't even know, are you?"

He threw his hands up in surrender, letting out a small laugh. "Sorrrrry..I'm Harry."

"And I don't care." I mocked, crossing my arms over my chest. My dad's jaw dropped to the floor.

"Ariana, you apologize right now!" He snapped.

"No, I'm not going to apologize. Yeah, you can force me to move out here and travel wherever the hell you want me to, but you can't force me to like five guys, because I don't like them. At all. " Before anybody could respond, I grabbed my luggage and stormed out.

Being the idiot I am, I ran into somebody. It wasn't anybody I didn't know, though.

"Ariana! I didn't know you and Paul had arrived." Preston smiled, giving me a small hug. He's been a gamily friend forever. Preston and my dad have worked together ever since they've started body gaurding celebrities. My dad has been a bodygaurd for a long time, and when he would travel, I would just stay home with my mum. But ever since she dirvorced my dad and completely walked out of our lives a year ago, I have to start traveling with my dad.

Whatever...who needs a mom anyways?

"Hey Preston. Which tour bus am I staying in?"

"Tour bus? Babe, we're just going to the airport. The tour busses are waiting for us in America! But the van is running if you wanna wait there. I was just heading to gather all the boys." He smiled, patting my arm then walking past me.

Great, I forgot about that. Now we're all taking the same car and airplane together after I just made that giant scene inside. Looks like I'm going to be listening to music for the next few hours.