17: Weirdo Wednesday ft. Sean

Author's POV

"So... where are we exactly going?" Sean finally managed to ask after a long moment of silence with Kaycee who, by the way, is still holding his hand.

"Well, I'm not really sure. I'm just... walking around," Kaycee admitted, smiling awkwardly. "About what happened earlier... I'm sorry, I just–"

"Kayc, it's okay, there's no need to be sorry for." said Sean, tapping her shoulder. "I should've never brought Serris with me. She and Kylie together are just... Ugh,"

Kaycee laughed. At once, the tension went away. Then, a sudden idea popped into her mind.

"Sean, how would you like to collab with me for my Weirdo Wednesday?" said Kaycee, grinning. "I know it's crazy but the fans have been asking me to do a collaboration with you for a long time already. Plus, I haven't filmed anything for my Weirdo Wednesday this week yet."

Sean remained silent for awhile. Everything Kaycee said was still processing in his mind. Then, he smiled — flashing his dimples. "That would be great, Kayc."

"Yayyy!" said Kaycee happily, clapping her hands.

"So, what're we gonna do for this Weirdo Wednesday?" asked Sean. Kaycee's smile immediately faltered, replacing it with a frown. "What's wrong?"

"Well, about that, I haven't thought of any ideas yet," said Kaycee. "Do you have any suggestions?"

Sean looked around. Then, his gaze momentarily stopped at the salon in front of them. "Kayc, how would you like to dye your hair?"

At this, Kaycee's eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, that would be cool!" Smiling widely. "I don't know what color should I go for, though."

"Leave it to me." said Sean, smirking.

***

"Hey guys! It's me, Kaycee... anddd welcome back to my channel. Today, I have a guest! A very special friend of mine..." Kaycee ushered Sean to come into the camera. "Tadaaa. No other than, Sean Lew!"

Sean smiled at the camera and raised his hand to wave. "Hey guys. What's up?"

"So, for today's Weirdo Wednesday, drum roll please... I'm going to dye my hair! Yay, right?" said Kaycee. "It's actually Sean's idea and that's why he's here to help me out!"

"Right. So, I've gonna dye Kaycee's hair blue... icy blue–?" said Sean as he read the label. "Yeah, something like that."

"Alright, let's get started!" beamed Kaycee.

Kaycee's POV

"Hold on, I'm kinda nervous to see myself." I said, refusing to take the mirror from Sean's.

"Come on, Kayc, it looks great, I'm telling you." Sean said, smiling. Then, he gave the mirror to me. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. This is it.