Chapter 9: Welcome To Battle Island!

Bojack Unbound

A/N- Since this movie has Goku dead, we're just gonna have to keep him in that state. Don't be mad at me though! Trust me, I thought of allowing Goku to live but it's just not gonna work out for this. Besides that, we're gonna just go with the flow. Hope you enjoy reading. :)

Chapter 9: Welcome To Battle Island!

"Argh! My nose! You're gonna pay for that kid!" A man with orange spiky long hair threatens me after I punched him in the nose.

We were at the edge of the huge circle-shaped platform. The guy, thinking that it was all over for me, jumped into the air and came back down with a kick. Simply arching my back backwards, I allowed the careless man to fall into the water beneath us; disqualifying him from the intergalactic tournament.

To get a break from studying for a day, ChiChi had kindly allowed Gohan and I to compete in this intergalactic tournament that the wealthy millionaire, X.S. Cash, designed himself. Apparently, everyone gets the chance to compete in this tournament if they want to.

In order to seperate the hundreds of fighters who applied, we were all assigned to one of the eight different large circle platforms randomly. Luckily, I wasn't placed at the same stages with Gohan, Tien, Trunks, Piccolo, or Krillin. I really desired to compete with at least one of them in the next round. Anyways, all I know is that whoever wins every round, they get to compete with Mr. Satan for the championship belt.

Since there was about a hundred more people to eliminate at my stage, I raced towards everyone and began kicking and punching people unconscious in one strike.

A person with red boxing gloves caught me off guard and struck me square in the face. Fortunately, being as strong as I am, I didn't feel a thing.

I almost laughed when the boxer began attacking me all over my body. I was having too much fun!

Catching his fist, I touched his face with the tip of my finger, making him fall backwards unconscious.

On pure instinct alone, I threw my leg back and felt something connect with it. Sure enough, after turning around completely, another person was attempting to ambush me. About twenty others realized how much of a threat I was becoming and decided to attack me all in a group.

I hopped back and pushed my foot against the platform forward, then came speeding through all of them with gentle jabs to their stomachs and face. They all fell to the ground after I made myself a clearing through the over-populated aisle.

I sighed deeply and brought my hand to my face.

Why is this so easy? I'm starting to wish that I was assigned to one of my friends' stage.

"Go Gohan! Beat 'em up! You can do it!" I hear ChiChi cheering on her son in plain view; waving her fans around as if she was some cheerleader.

Gohan was on the stage next to mine. The way he fought was very quick and simple. He bounced to all his neighboring opponents and either puched or kicked them with no effort.

Look at him go.

Like many other times before, I found myself folding my hands together; staring at my boyfriend with googly heart eyes while a deep blush covered my face. I haven't seen him fight in his orange gi and blue undershirt since our fight with Cell and Eternal! He's just so...

Noticing my focused attention on him, Gohan turned his head. Now he was looking straight at me! The half-saiyan began rubbing his head with a raised eyebrow.

I immediately stopped watching him like a creep and shifted my attention back to my stage, feeling a little embarrassed. It has only been about two weeks since us two became official. I guess I was still stuck in what I call, "The honeymoon phase". As I continued back, my eyes kept turning its attention back at Gohan, who was now grinning at me. My heart skipped a beat.