Chapter 10: Semi-Finals

Bojack Unbound

Chapter 10: Semi-Finals

"Here you go, Tania." Gohan smiles, handing me a ice cream cone. The flavor was cookies & cream, my favorite.

"Thanks Gohan." I say.

"No problem."

Gohan and I was in a building that looked like a mall. We were currently walking around the place holding hands. The announcer had told everyone that there would be an intermission of about five-ten minutes.

I stopped and pointed at a pole with a old man on it.

"Gohan?"

"Yeah?"

"Isn't that Master Roshi up there?" I ask, pointing at the man.

Gohan squinted his eyes then nodded. "Yeah. It is. What's he doing all the way up there?"

"Who knows?" I shrug.

Roshi seemed to be scanning the area. Once he saw me and Gohan, he hopped off the pole and came to us in a casual manner.

"Congratulations on making it to the next round you two." Roshi smiles as he watched me lick my ice cream.

"Thanks Roshi." Gohan and I say at the same time.

"Tania, I actually got you a gift."

"Really Roshi?"

The old man nodded. He then took a step closer to me.

Gohan raised an eyebrow while I just waited for my gift to be handed to me. A toothy grin displayed on Roshi's face. In a flash, Roshi jumped into the air.

"Come here baby!" He shouts as he came down.

Gohan frowned then instantaneously pulled me against his chest, protecting me from being attacked by Roshi. The old man fell onto an elderly lady that was behind me then smacked his lips against hers, blushing profusely as he continued to make out with her.

The lady was thrashing her arms and legs around, trying to get the turtle hermit off of her. Because his eyes were closed, Master Roshi had no idea that he had failed to catch me.

"Um, Master Roshi... You got the wrong person." I tap on his shoulder.

I giggled as I watched him open his eyes finally. His and the elderly woman's eyes made contact. Roshi's pupils got way smaller and his face turned blue. He removed his lips off the lady's and began to cough, completely revolted from the kiss.

Gohan scratched his head. I on the otherhand was dying from laughter.

The woman Roshi had made out with sat up and rubbed her head.

"Are you alright, ma'am?" Gohan asks as he helped her up.

"Why yes. Thank you, young man."

"No problem." Gohan smiles kindly.

While Roshi was still freaking out, I went up to the old lady and apologized. She told me that it was fine then stole some glances at Roshi.

I tilted my head curious. "Something wrong?"

"Oh no, nothing at all." She answers. "But do you two mind telling me who that gentleman is?"

Gohan and I exchanged looks.

"You mean Roshi?" I point at the turtle hermit.

The woman's face turned red. "Roshi..."

I blinked a few times. "Yeah...?"