Chapter 7: Dr. Raichi's Evil Kidnapping Scheme

The Plan To Eradicate The Super Saiyans

Chapter 7: Dr. Raichi's Evil Kidnapping Scheme

Swift like a bird, I dodged Frieza's punch with ease. I grabbed onto his tail hard and whipped him in circles over and over again. After letting him go, I let Trunks take care of the monster that once supposedly roamed the universe.

A blast had made contact with me on the back. I turned and saw Turles laughing his head off.

"You should learn how to keep your guard up little girl."

Immediately, Gohan charged towards Turles and kicked him across the face hard. The Goku look-alike crashed into Cooler while he was battling Goku.

Gohan floated with a smirk. "Coming from the guy who just got kicked in the face."

"Thanks Gohan." I smile.

"Oh, it was nothing." He rubbed his head embarrassed.

"Heads up!" Goku calls out to Gohan and I. We moved to the side when Cooler and Turles came crashing onto the tower behind us.

"Dad, you did it!" Gohan cheered as he watched the two enemies take their last breath.

However, when they did, a purple gas appeared, and the two of them reformed behind us.

"What?!" I dodged a punch from Cooler before coughing, hinting to me that the Destron Gas was weakening my body.

Trunks and Vegeta defeated Frieza. Unfortunately, the tyrant just kept reforming and more rounds of fighting would begin. The same was happening with Piccolo everytime he defeated Slug.

"Why do they all keep coming back?!" Goku was becoming annoyed.

Gohan began coughing. "The longer that Destron Gas is left spreading, the weaker we'll become."

"This isn't looking too good." Trunks speaks, blasting Frieza, only to have him reappear with a sinister laugh.

"D-Darn it!" Vegeta grunted. He too was feeling the effects of the Destron Gas like everyone else.

"This is the end for you monkeys." Frieza laughed. Cooler snickered as he neared towards Frieza.

Goku, Gohan, Trunks, Piccolo, Vegeta, and I continued coughing, losing our strength as the poisonous gas spread.

"The Destron Gas seemed to have taken effect." Slug spoke.

"It's too late to cry and beg for mercy now!" Frieza and his allies beaten everyone but me to the tower. They all became stuck.

"I'm out of energy." Goku announced.

"You guys!" I yell in concern. I tried to fly over to them, but Cooler grabbed my tail, severely weakening me even more.

"Not so fast girl." He said.

"L-Let me go." I demanded.

"Cooler!" Goku yells. "Leave Tania alone!"

"Or what?" Cooler taunted. "Don't tell me you're going to kill me? I thought you would know by now that we are immortal!"

"I-Immortal?!" Piccolo was in disbelief. Vegeta grunted.

"Yes." Frieza confirms. "Besides, our master would love to see and speak to a saiyan who still has their tail intact."

"Your master?" Gohan asks. "And just who might that be?!"

"Well since you all are going to die anyways, I guess there is no harm in telling you." Cooler replied, before tossing me over to Turles then snapping his fingers.