Chapter 2: My Brother, Broly

Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan

Chapter 2: My Brother, Broly

"Do you guys feel that?" I asked Gohan and Trunks.

"Yeah. It feels like were landing finally." Gohan replies as he stood up and streched. Trunks and I decided to do the same.

I then heard Master Roshi laughing pervertedly as he stared at me stretching. Rolling my eyes, I resumed doing what I was doing not realizing that him and Oolong was getting closer and closer to me.

I turned around to notice that they had jumped into the air and was planning to tackle me to the ground. My instincts took control of me and I hurried and did a swift back handspring which resulted in the two getting kicked in the chin.

I was surprised when the two recovered and formed a little group huddle. Just what are those two perverts planning this time?

Master Roshi decided to be a man and came rushing towards me with determination. I dodged his efforts by jumping, backflipping and frontflipping out of the way. The old turtle hermit became exhausted and tried one last time to kiss me. I simply moved to the right, twirled and kicked him in the face. He seemed to be knocked out.

I stepped back and bumped into someone.

"Oh Gohan, its you. I thought you would be Oolong or something." I tell the demi-saiyan relieved. He then suddenly took my hand to my surprise and kissed it causing me to blush.

"I just wanted you to know that if we get into any trouble, I promise to protect you with my life, Tania." Promised the spiky haired boy. I felt my heart pounding afterwards. "D-Do you really mean that Gohan?"

"Yes, I really do. I always loved you since I laid my eyes on you, but I was too shy to let you know tell now, kiss me."

Now my face was burning up very hot. He began to lean down with his eyes closed. I did the same. However, before our lips touched, his breath had strongly smelled like alcohol. I opened my eyes to see that 'Gohan's' ears had turn into that of a pigs.

When I looked behind me, I saw the real Gohan having a conversation with Vegeta's son and Krillin. The impostor was still waiting for his kiss. I could feel that a vein was about to burst in my head; My fists were clenched tightly and I had gritted my teeth in extreme anger.

I slapped 'Gohan', and surely enough he transformed back into Oolong who was holding onto his bruised cheek. "I almost had it!"

"You... How dare you trick me, you porkchop!"

"It wasn't my fault that you fell for it! I knew you were lying about not liking Gohan in that way!" Oolong growled before smirking, "You should've seen your face. It looked like you thought he was asking if you would marry him."

He then burst out laughing leaving me feeling embarrassed. "Oh Gohan, hold me with your big strong arms and make me yours." The pig imitated my voice.

"Shut up!" I yelled awkwardly before the door to the ship opened.  

The alien soldiers had came into the ship and ordered that we get out of the ship. They then gave Trunks, Vegeta, Paragus and I a clear path while the others including Gohan and Krillin had a rough time getting out.

They had lead the four of us to a blue nice looking vehicle. Paragus had opened the passenger seat for Vegeta who got in then opened my door. "I hope you enjoy the ride my daughter, it may take a while to get to our destination."

"Thanks umm father." I sat down in the backseat and strapped my seatbelt on even though I didn't really need to. I guess its just a habit. Paragus smiled lightly and was just about to open the door for Trunks, who then rejected his help. He simply jumped in. However, when he tried to buckle his seatbelt on, it slipped out of his grip and basically slapped him in the face.